Chapter 14

Xie Randeng didn't understand why he asked these questions at all. After answering, he looked at the old doctor's embarrassed face, and seemed to be able to guess a little bit, and asked tentatively: "Do you... think... I... my husband... know medical skills?"

The old doctor smiled a little embarrassedly. Before that, he really thought that Lu Mingxu had learned it secretly and fiddled with his medical skills in front of him, but now that he has confirmed that Lu Mingxu had never learned it before, then... the old doctor just thinks that he

should Falling into confusion, he couldn't see the situation in front of him clearly, the old doctor could only temporarily attribute these to some adventures that Lu Mingxu might have had in prison.

Now that the questions that should be asked have been finished, the old doctor is not too entangled. He stroked his beard and took out a box of ointment from the small box that he carried. The old doctor dug out a spoonful of ointment from it and applied it on the bruises on Xie Randeng's arm.

After the ointment was applied, it was very cool and analgesic. The dull pain in Xie Randeng's arm finally eased a lot. He raised his head in surprise. The look in his eyes finally made the old doctor regain his confidence. He raised his head proudly: "This ointment has been researched by the old man for many years. I am the only one who has its formula."

Although the old lady did not understand these things, she could tell that it was very powerful. Thank you for the lamp-embroidered handkerchief.

Although Xie Randeng can do some embroidery work himself, he is always unable to master this skill. The old lady has done this kind of work for half her life, so it is natural that practice makes perfect and has a lot of experience.

Here Lu Mingxu was still kneeling in the cold wind with his arms folded, and people came to express their condolences one after another. The whole atmosphere was oppressive and sad.

Those people who came back and forth didn't know that Lu Mingxu had just saved the life of the village head's old mother, and they were all very polite to him, no matter how bad they were.

It's just that the dark coffin is probably inherently uncomfortable. Lu Mingxu couldn't take it anymore, so he walked out of the mourning hall to catch his breath, and found that it was already dark outside at this time. They were all emitting cooking smoke, probably because they had just started cooking. Jian Xingan's house was near the mourning hall. Lu Mingxu looked from afar and found that cooking smoke was also rising. He should be bringing food to him later.

Lu Mingxu had enough air. Just when he was about to return to the mourning hall, he suddenly heard footsteps around him. People are always a little wary in unfamiliar environments. Lu Mingxu quickly straightened up and walked against the wall. The footsteps were getting closer.

"Who!" Lu Mingxu was lying in ambush at the corner of the wall, when he saw a shadow approaching, he hurriedly stepped forward to wrap his arms around the man's neck, the man coughed, never expecting to encounter such a thing, but why is this coughing sound so familiar? ! !

"Ran Deng?" Lu Mingxu put down his hands in embarrassment, seeing that Xie Ran Deng was still holding a food box in his hand, he never expected that Xie Ran Deng would come to deliver food just after dark, but the The scent was enough for Lu Mingxu to forget the embarrassment.

Xie Randeng naturally didn't pursue Lu Mingxu's rude behavior towards him just now, he even thought Lu Mingxu was a little cute, like a frightened child.

The food box was opened, and the aroma of the dishes was tangy. Lu Mingxu picked up the chopsticks and took the first bite full of fragrance. It should be Xie Randeng's handiwork. Lu Mingxu felt a little happy in his heart, seeing Xie Randeng being obedient sitting in front of him.

"Is it cold?" Although Lu Mingxu was just asking this, he had already stretched out his hand to rest on Xie Randeng's palm, feeling the temperature of his palm.

It was indeed a bit cold, but Xie Randeng still shook his head: "Not cold... Husband... how about Husband?" Lu Mingxu was indeed a little cold when he first sat here, but now it is not very cold, maybe it is got used to.

Lu Mingxu also shook his head at him, but Xie Randeng was too thin, his hands and feet were cold, so Lu Mingxu also picked up a chopstick and fed it to Xie Randeng.

Xie Randeng was overwhelmed by the flattery. After eating the food, some tears filled his eyes: "Husband...for the first time...touch my hair...for the first time...feed me...Is it my...my happiest day recently..." Lu

Mingxu Hearing the words was a bit sour, originally it was just a common thing, but I felt very lucky to be here with him.

Lu Mingxu didn't speak, but he held Xie Randeng's hand even tighter. He hoped that he could pass on Xie Randeng's warmth with his own heart, as if he was determined to stay by Xie Randeng's side.

On such a cold and lonely night, the two of them were like wounded animals licking each other's wounds, relying on each other, Xie Randeng's brows still had gloom and cowardice, but Lu Mingxu was not in a hurry.

Xie Randeng is already great and strong, the rest should be taken care of by himself, in order to prevent the food from getting cold, Lu Mingxu ate a few mouthfuls before putting the plate properly into the food box.

"Husband... can I... can I accompany you...? I'm not afraid of the cold..." Xie Randeng wants to stay with Lu Mingxu even if he is afraid of the coffin and mourning hall. The so-called place where there is a husband, there is a sky, thank you Ran Deng thinks so too.

Just as Lu Mingxu was about to nod his head in agreement, he heard a sound of beating and scolding from a distance. Lu Mingxu frowned and protected Xie Randeng behind him, and looked around hard. Under the light of the candlelight, Lu Mingxu saw the perpetrators.

It was a group of men beating a boy who looked like a teenager.

The child was covered in ashes, and he should be fifteen or sixteen years old, but at this moment he was dying, lifeless, and he couldn't even hear the cry for help.

Xie Randeng's hand grabbing the corner of Lu Mingxu's clothes suddenly tightened, Lu Mingxu didn't feel it, and he also noticed the fear and worry of the people behind him.

Xie Randeng wants to save people, but he also knows not to cause trouble, so he can only stand here and watch.

Lu Mingxu is not the kind of person who can hold sand in his eyes. Although his legs and feet are not agile enough now, as a doctor, it is the minimum self-cultivation not to ignore death.

"Stop!" Lu Mingxu yelled loudly, his voice was enough to intimidate those people, and after seeing Lu Mingxu's appearance clearly, they also had some scruples.

"Boss... Boss, this seems to be the lunatic from Yinquan Village? Why is he here?" A ragged little gangster asked in a low voice to the man who led the murder this time. Why didn't the man who led the murder recognize Lu Mingxu, and he was also frowned. frowning.

"This man is really a lunatic, why is he in Jian's Village?" The man decided to deal with Lu Mingxu first, so his tone was not too bad: "Isn't this Brother Lu? Why did you come to Jian's Village?" ?"