Chapter 10 Unintentionally Inserting Willows into Shadows

Seeing Lu Mingxu's appearance, everyone let go of their original grievances, especially those who stopped Lu Mingxu from leaving at the beginning, their faces were red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry... We had some prejudice against you before, but we didn't expect you to do this again. You saved the old mother of the village chief. The old man treated us very well. This is a great deed." Jian Xing'an smiled and patted Lu Mingxu on the shoulder, Although no one mentioned the rude behavior just now, Lu Mingxu didn't want to just let it go.

He stepped back first, and bowed to everyone in place: "Everyone used to have some prejudice against me, and I can understand it. After all, I did too many stupid things before, but my husband never I have never harmed anyone... In a sense, I have been bullied for a long time. I hope you can let go of your prejudices in the future, and Lu will definitely correct

himself." Although these words sounded like self-reflection, those who stretched out their hands just now Those who came forward to accuse Lu Mingxu all lowered their heads in shame. Lu Mingxu took it easy and didn't continue to magnify the matter. He was about to leave just now, but found that his leg injury was really serious, and no matter how he walked, it was a bit difficult.

The village head of Jian's Village observed carefully, and found that Lu Mingxu's legs were a little more awkward than before. Taking a closer look, he found that most of the legs of his trousers were covered with blood.

"Get the doctor quickly, don't go to guard the spirit first, bandage your legs before you go." The village chief said, who dared not listen, the people who were standing by to watch the fun ran to find the doctor, and Lu Mingxu had already He was taken to the village chief's house to wait.

It has to be said that there is no harm if there is no comparison. Lu Mingxu originally thought it was acceptable to stay in his dilapidated house for a long time, but who knew that after coming to the village chief's house, he suddenly realized what kind of place he was living in?

Looking around the village chief's house, there is basically everything you need, even a warm kang, and soft cushions are placed on the stools.

Now Lu Mingxu's mind is full of the scene of two benches and one table in his own home, a feeling of being stimulated soars immediately, Lu Mingxu rubbed his brows, looked at Xie Randeng sitting beside him, and immediately felt sorry for him.

"Thanks... Ran Deng?" This was the first time Lu Mingxu called his name, Xie Randeng looked at him in surprise, because in his memory, Lu Mingxu always called himself a dog. . .

"Husband...husband...what's the matter..." Xie Randeng looked at Lu Mingxu seriously, but his hand was still holding onto the corner of Lu Mingxu's clothes, as if Lu Mingxu didn't feel any pain anymore.

Lu Mingxu shook his head and didn't continue to speak, and let Xie Randeng grab his clothes. I don't know how much time passed, and the old Chinese doctor finally came in from the cold wind surrounded by many people.

As soon as he came in, he saw Lu Mingxu sitting on the bed of the village chief's house and his leg that was still bleeding.

"Why did this person come to our Jian's Village?" The old doctor was not very happy. He had suffered a lot in Yinquan Village just now, and was educated by Lu Mingxu. Who knew that returning to his village would not be safe.

Lu Mingxu also had a sudden headache, why this doctor? ! Are the two villages already close together?

The village chief didn't know that the two had this festival, but thought that the doctor also disliked his bully character, so he told the doctor what happened just now.

When the old doctor heard this, his eyes lit up, he looked Lu Mingxu up and down, and while treating his wound, he asked, "You know how to do this?" The

contempt in his words was really obvious, Lu Mingxu almost couldn't suppress his heart several times Furious, he told himself repeatedly that he was just a bully and illiterate now, or else he would follow his previous status. If someone asked this, it was purely to reason with him.

Lu Mingxu held back his anger, raised a big smile, and looked at the old doctor's raspy face: "Is it possible that everyone has seen it, but you, doctor, can this bandage be done well? What if..." Lu Mingxu

said He stopped here and looked at the old doctor with a smile in his eyes. The villagers beside him couldn't hear the sarcasm in his words, but they thought Lu Mingxu was too scared, so they didn't say anything.

The old doctor's bandaging hands stopped, but there was nothing he could do. He just deliberately used some strength when dealing with the dirty blood. Lu Mingxu's eyelids twitched, and he could see that it was the old doctor's self-esteem, but he didn't continue, Instead, he stared at the old doctor's operation.

Many of them were aseptic operations that did not meet the modern requirements, but Lu Mingxu also knew where this was, endured the discomfort and reluctantly let the old doctor finish the bandage, and the leg injury was finally completely treated for the first time.

Lu Mingxu was very grateful: "Thank you for your help, the village chief. To be honest, this leg has been hurt for some time." The village chief can also see the old wounds, but he is more concerned about how the old bully became Almost disabled.

It was getting cloudy outside, and many villagers went back to their homes, and they were about to start cooking lunch. The old lady benefited from Lu Mingxu's recovery of her life today, so she decided to cook a few dishes for Lu Mingxu herself.

Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng were already hungry when they just drank some "rice soup" and went out in the morning. It would be better to have a full meal now than guarding the coffin for a while. Lu Mingxu, who never liked to bother others, finally bowed his head to reality.

Xie Randeng seemed very excited, and went to the kitchen with the old lady, saying that he could help, but in fact, he also had many large and small injuries, but he repeatedly evaded when Lu Mingxu asked.

Lu Mingxu limped to the door of the kitchen. The village head's kitchen already had a simple chimney, and when the fire was lit, there would be no thick smoke billowing up and making things difficult to see. Lu Mingxu accurately saw the envy in Xie Randeng's eyes. The expression flashed by.

"Xie Randeng, we'll get one when we go back." Lu Mingxu didn't know why, so he just said it out of nowhere. Xie Randeng, who was still squatting there, stood up and looked outside the door when he heard this sentence. , saw Lu Mingxu standing at the door, but it seemed that he was all eyes on him.

"Husband... Husband..." Xie Randeng's tears flowed out again, he ran out and stood in front of Lu Mingxu, and after a long time of deliberation, he finally said a word: "Your leg... still... still hurt... quickly Go back and lie down..."

This is the first time Xie Randeng spoke in an orderly tone to Lu Mingxu, before he was too cowardly to speak loudly, Lu Mingxu was very glad that he had such a change, stretching out his hand was not very proficient Touched Xie Randeng's head.

"It's okay... I'll just watch you cook here, maybe one day... I'll cook for you too." Lu Mingxu suddenly had such an idea, but it was definitely not a three-minute enthusiasm.