Chapter 31

Jian Xing'an didn't expect that the mistress he recruited would actually have the function of acting as a bodyguard.

He patted Lu Mingxu's shoulder with a smile, and then began to busy himself with his own affairs. The surrounding crowd didn't disperse because of the bully's departure, but their faces were full of curiosity and fear.

"Isn't this the bully Lu Mingxu from before? Haven't seen him for a while?" "

Yes... I heard that he went to work in Jian's Village and saved the old mother of the village chief. I don't know if it's true or not. It's a whisper."

A few people covered their mouths and whispered, but they didn't dare to say it in front of Lu Mingxu, but such words still reached Lu Mingxu's ears.

Lu Mingxu was a little speechless, but he never needed to explain these things by himself, as long as he did his own thing well.

At present, these people at least let go of their vigilance because they just chased that man away. Jian Xing'an also gave up some things in order to improve Lu Mingxu's reputation.

Lu Mingxu felt sorry for him in the first place, so he wanted to do his best to make more money for him.

So Lu Mingxu went to work early and followed Qin Xuanxuan. He knew that although he could teach him everything, but after all, he was serving as Jian Xing'an's sophomore, and his every word and deed, even if it was a small mistake, would rise. to the entire restaurant.

Lu Mingxu didn't want to ruin the signboard because of himself, so he humbly listened to Qin Xuanxuan's orders. At first, he wasn't very busy, and Qin Xuanxuan didn't dare to take command more because of his original reputation. Later, when he gradually got busy, Qin Xuanxuan also briefly forgot that Lu Mingxu was once a bully who did all kinds of evil.

Those ordinary people who were watching the theater around were suddenly enthralled by the scent, and they all sat down one after another, wanting to see how the bully behaved like a mistress.

At this time, Lu Mingxu was already able to take care of himself. After every guest finished eating, he went to clean up the dishes. Some guests were not convenient to go to choose dishes by themselves, so they would order from the menu.

And at this time, when Lu Mingxu was dealing with the guests, Qin Xuanxuan went there at first, and then Lu Mingxu walked to the dining table with the menu. But Lu Mingxu persuaded in a low voice: "Don't worry, I have corrected it, and I will not beat and scold others at will. If you are still worried, you can get someone else to give you some." How dare the guest take Lu Mingxu's

face , took the menu tremblingly and started to order. The two ordered three vegetables and one meat, plus a plate of rice. Lu Mingxu silently wrote it down in his heart, and then politely asked them to wait a moment.

The people who ate were all stunned, did Lu Mingxu really get better? From entering to leaving, all they felt was the excellent service attitude, and they suddenly changed their attitude towards this bully.

However, the flow of people in this small restaurant is only fixed, and cannot convince other people, but Lu Mingxu is very happy, explaining that his strategy of taking things slowly has finally seen some rewards.

The time passed after being busy, and when the people slowly dispersed, Lu Mingxu finally realized that it was already past the time for lunch, and those other people ate something before lunch, and he didn't have anything today. What to bring.

In the final analysis, there is still no experience.

Lu Mingxu rubbed his empty stomach, even if he could make money now, he was not willing to spend money to buy other food, so he wanted to endure it.

The restaurants in the afternoon are the most leisurely. After Lu Mingxu clears the tables, he usually waits until the afternoon to get busy.

I seldom eat in the store in the afternoon, basically buns, steamed buns and the like can be taken away.

So there is no need to prepare much, and there is no need to fight anything, so everyone is free.

Lu Mingxu originally wanted to take advantage of this spare time to study his unfinished medical books, but suddenly Jian Xing'an came over jokingly: "I didn't expect that even when I came out to work, there were people thinking about it." Lu Mingxu was at a loss when he was teased , when he raised his head and looked out, he found a slender figure.

Thank you for burning the lamp? ! Lu Mingxu hurriedly limped over, looked at the food in Xie Randeng's hand, and couldn't help but feel his eyes warm up. There is no mobile phone envelope to tell Xie Randeng that he hasn't eaten yet, why is Xie Randeng so considerate.

Xie Randeng was a little scared at first, but when he saw Lu Mingxu, he had unlimited expectations in his heart, and his lovesickness was finally appeased.

"Husband...husband...I miss you..." Xie Randeng mustered up the courage to say this to Lu Mingxu. Lu Mingxu who just opened the box was stunned, and smiled warmly in his heart, and touched Xie Randeng's head "I miss you too... I just got busy at noon, so I didn't have time to eat. Have you eaten yet?"

Xie Randeng nodded, and ate the rest of the order by himself. The ones for Lu Mingxu were all freshly fried. Lu Mingxu's eyes were blurred by the heat, and Xie Randeng sat obediently across from him, pushing the food towards Lu Mingxu from time to time.

The few people around said that they couldn't bear to watch such a scene, and then lowered their heads to do their own things. It was really very happy to be able to eat a mouthful of hot food in winter.

Lu Mingxu suddenly felt that there are countless warmth in the ordinary days. Lu Mingxu ate this meal very happily, even oil was rubbed on the corners of his mouth. Xie Randeng wiped it off with a handkerchief, and laughed.

"Husband... like a child..." Lu Mingxu lowered his head and smiled. The two people who have been together for a year or two are like a couple who just fell in love, full of shyness and enthusiasm.

Xie Randeng felt that he was so happy now, he put away all the dishes with a smile on his face, but he didn't want to leave so soon.

"Brother Jian...the store is not too busy, I...can I...can sit...sit in the corner embroidering handkerchiefs...to accompany my husband...?" Xie Randeng said every word seriously, and Jian Xing'an had no reason to refuse, It was originally a small business run by my own family. Although the business was booming and I made a lot of money, there were really few rules.

Xie Randeng got the consent, and happily continued to embroider the handkerchief that he hadn't embroidered yet. He raised his head to look at Lu Mingxu from time to time, and finally lowered his head with a smile.

Lu Mingxu was also very satisfied, Xie Randeng is really cute, not only thinking of himself everywhere, but also so well-behaved.

How could a person like the original owner have the heart to treat him so cruelly? Lu Mingxu was a little disappointed, he wanted to make up for the world.