Chapter 22 Dangerous Birth

Lu Mingxu was indeed frozen by this cold hand, and then he got used to it, and he didn't let go of Xie Randeng's hand.

"It's okay..." Lu Mingxu smiled and patted Xie Randeng's head. It was a peaceful morning, but there was gradually a noise from one end of the village.

Xie Randeng poked his head to look, and found a bunch of people gathered together. It stands to reason that they had just woken up in the morning, and they wouldn't come so fast even if they were watching the excitement.

Lu Mingxu also felt a little puzzled, but there was an ominous premonition in his heart, he straightened up and followed Xie Randeng to probe out together, the person who came was actually very familiar.

Isn't this my neighbor Lin Jia in Yinquan Village? When I was about to come out, I heard from passers-by that Lin Jia's husband had a terrifyingly big belly and that he was about to give birth, but he didn't expect it to be so soon?

"Hurry up, please old doctor Xu to save my husband's life!!" Lin Jia cried while running, but was very concerned about the first child. Lu Mingxu frowned and took Xie Randeng into the shed, intending to Waiting and watching, who knows that Xie Randeng is very excited.

Pointing at Lin Jia who was running wildly, he said, "He... his husband... treats me... very well... save him..."

Xie Randeng also seemed to know that Lu Mingxu should not ask too much, but Lin Jia's Husband Xizhu is different. As a husband, Xizhu can often express sympathy for Xie Randeng when Lu Mingxu goes out to mess around, and can even help him when he has no rice, so Xie Randeng cherishes this friend very much.

In the past, the two were the laughing stock of the village because they didn't have a child. Later, Xizhu became pregnant. Xie Randeng was happy for him from the bottom of his heart, but he didn't want to have a child for Lu Mingxu, so when he was busy sewing handkerchiefs, he also Always willing to spare a little more time to sew clothes for Xizhu's children.

Now that Xizhu's child is about to have an accident, Xie Randeng can't watch the fun no matter what. He tugged at Lu Mingxu's clothes, wanting Lu Mingxu to say something nice to the old doctor. It was Xie Randeng who summoned up his courage to ask. Yes, since Lu Mingxu came out of the prison, he has taken good care of himself.

Lu Mingxu sighed, he didn't expect that he would not be able to get rid of the responsibility of treating diseases and saving lives every day after traveling to this distant ancient times. Since two lives are at stake, Lu Mingxu had no choice but to bite the bullet and move forward.

"What's your husband's symptoms?" Lu Mingxu grabbed Lin Jia's collar as soon as he came up, showing the aura of a bully. Lin Jia is sweating in the middle of the ice and snow, looking at Lu Mingxu's queen Putting your hands together: "Please... Xizhu is pregnant with twins, but not long ago I was infected with a cold, and I took a few medicines for it, which may have affected my body. Now it is difficult to give birth. Wen Po asked me to invite The old doctor is here! It's about human life, please let me go..."

Lin Jia was so anxious that tears came out, and it was only when Lu Mingxu realized that his attitude was a bit bad, and quickly let go of Lin Jia's collar: "Old man The doctor has just woken up and rushed over with the medicine box, it must be too late, if you believe me, let me go back and have a look."

Lu Mingxu was right, hearing Lin Jia's emergency situation, Xizhu couldn't do without it People were waiting, but before Lin Jia realized what Lu Mingxu was talking about, he saw Lu Mingxu limping and jogging towards Yinquan Village, very hard.

Lin Jia was still in a daze, and the surrounding villagers hurriedly asked him to find the old doctor. Lin Jia finally realized that he didn't have the energy to worry about what Lu Mingxu was doing, and ran away again.

When Lu Mingxu ran to Yinquan Village alone, almost everyone in the village was mobilized. Everyone was discussing that Xizhu's delivery was dangerous, and they didn't know whether they could get through this catastrophe safely.

Of course, there were sharp-eyed people who saw Lu Mingxu running directly to Lin Jia's house. They subconsciously felt that they were trying to cause trouble, and hurried over to stop Lu Mingxu: "It's about human life. You are not allowed to mess around with such an important matter. The treatment of Xizhu was delayed today, and the whole village will never let you live any longer!!!" The man

in charge gave an ultimatum to Lu Mingxu, and three or five people stood in front of Lin Jia's house in groups, and Lu Mingxu was likely to go The feeling when the vigil is stopped by others.

Lu Mingxu sighed, and didn't have the energy to continue explaining. Just as everyone covered their ears and Lu Mingxu kept talking, there was a man who came from Jian's Village for a kiss and recognized Lu Mingxu at a glance.

"Isn't this our little genius doctor?" The man pushed through the crowd and came over, "Lu Mingxu has saved two lives in our village. He listened to my persuasion and asked him to try it. If something happens I'll take care of it!"

The man said so sternly, everyone began to doubt it, Lu Mingxu didn't have time to explain to them, so he rushed into Lin Jia's house when they were hesitating.

As soon as he entered, he could smell the smell of blood. It's not that Lu Mingxu had never learned how to deliver babies before, but he hadn't been exposed to it for a long time, and he was still a little uncomfortable.

"What's the situation now?" Lu Mingxu loudly asked the woman inside, but the woman did not recognize this person as Lu Mingxu, and reported it in an emergency.

"The child's head came out, but Xizhu obviously has no strength!! The medicine that caused him the wind and cold has a certain sleeping element, which makes him unable to exert strength now!!" This is exactly the same as Lu Mingxu's guess,

just Even today's cold medicines have a certain amount of calming ingredients, and in ancient times, nature was not able to grasp this degree, which could easily affect production.

Lu Mingxu began to search for that unique prescription book from his mind. Faced with this situation, Lu Mingxu came up with a few herbs that should be available, and he could even pick them in the back mountains.

"Let the child's head come out first! You are hanging on the life of Xizhu, I will gather herbs to boil, drink it and it will be useful!" Generally speaking, 12 hours of labor is still normal, if I go to gather herbs right now , maybe there is still time.

Hearing the promise from the woman inside, Lu Mingxu ran towards the back hill with all his strength, his leg was really hurting, but he didn't dare to relax.

"Crap!" Lu Mingxu couldn't help but swear, this leg was holding him back when he needed the most speed, it was really annoying.

The ground on the back mountain was already frozen hard, Lu Mingxu could only feel pain when he stepped on it heavily, but he had no choice but to go as soon as possible.

Although it's already winter, some weeds are still very luxuriant, and what Lu Mingxu needs is one of these herbs.

The rest of the basic herbal medicines should also be brought by the old doctor when he comes. Lu Mingxu just searched all over the mountains and plains, and even sat down on the ground because he was a little anxious.

When the old doctor arrived, the old lady reported everything Lu Mingxu said just now to the old doctor. He stroked his beard and said solemnly: "What he said is right, and now the prescription I gave is missing a piece of medicine. No Know if it is the same flavor as what he is going to pick now."

For the old doctor, this is simply a gamble, but for the practitioner, isn't every medication a gamble?

The old doctor chose to believe this former bully, but the villagers could hardly sit still.

"Doctor, why didn't you hurry up to treat him when you came? At least boil the medicine first!" One of the laymen was anxious and yelled at the old doctor, but the old doctor didn't blame him. Faced with the current situation, everyone was a little anxious.

But if he couldn't wait for Lu Mingxu's medicine, the treatment couldn't start. The old doctor could only boil some blood-enriching and Qi-invigorating medicine here and send it to Xizhu to hang himself, and then asked Lin Jia to go to the back mountain to see if he could help Lu Mingxu.

Lin Jia went there in a hurry, and the big guy waiting in the yard was unhappy again.

"Doctor, don't you know who Lu Mingxu is? He's a complete bastard! Did you ask Xizhu's husband to help the bully make trouble?" The leader had a vulgar face, and his tone was not good when speaking to the old doctor.

The old doctor's face changed, and he was about to say a few words for Lu Mingxu, but Xie Randeng squeezed over,

"Don't...don't say my husband...you don't understand anything...don't say it!" This is Xie Randeng It was the first time he spoke loudly among the crowd, his roaring voice made his originally thin figure look taller, the man who spoke just now sighed like iron and steel, as if he didn't believe that Lu Mingxu could cure diseases and save lives.

Xie Randeng eagerly asked the old doctor about Lu Mingxu's whereabouts, and when he learned about it, he was so anxious that he cried.

"Husband...husband, his leg...isn't healed yet..." Xie Randeng's tears hung in the corners of his eyes, and he dragged the old doctor to make him think of a way, but the old doctor couldn't help it. Before he came, Lu Mingxu had already I went, although there are still herbs in the back mountain, but it is more difficult to find them. Fortunately, the sun is shining brightly, shining on the earth, but it is not very cold.

Xie Randeng regretted letting Lu Mingxu go to rescue people more than once. Now he is extremely scared, looking at the road behind the mountain, he ran over and stood at the foot of the mountain, staring at it stupidly.

Bowls of blood-enriching and Qi-invigorating medicine were brought in, and the midwife reported that Xizhu's complexion had improved, and the old doctor was relieved. Everyone was waiting, and Lu Mingxu was the last hope for this dangerous delivery.