Chapter 9 Passerby Old Lady

The layout of Jian's Village is similar to that of Yinquan Village. There are houses built in four directions, east, west, north, south, but this village looks much bigger than Yinquan Village. Lu Mingxu, who is a road idiot, has to find his way again.

It's just that there were more people whispering, and Lu Mingxu couldn't help being irritable. He glanced over coldly, and the world around him finally became quiet.

Basically, every household has a small vegetable field in front of their house, but the vegetable field is bare at the moment, except for a few green onions and the newly erected poles, there is nothing else.

Lu Mingxu thought in his heart that in spring, he should grow some vegetables. Not only can he save a lot of money, but since Xie Randeng is so thin, he can't go to town to buy vegetables every time, and it should be much more convenient.

Thinking like this, Lu Mingxu turned his head and looked at Xie Randeng who was following behind him. He was obedient and quiet, as if as long as he was not mentioned, he could be a transparent person forever. Lu Mingxu didn't know how to get along with him, but They will be in one place for the next three days, and there should be more progress.

The three of them walked to a corner, and Lu Mingxu took a look into the distance, and saw a small shed covered with a white cloth, and there were scraps of paper money along the way, so that small shed should be a new place for the mourning hall.

Seeing that he was about to arrive, three or five people, including women among them, came out of the alley, and stopped Lu Mingxu from going forward, with high-pitched voices.

One of the leaders was a woman with her hands on her hips, with an unreasonable look: "Isn't this the villain from the next village?! Xing'an, why did you recruit him! Let me tell you, he must not go to guard the old lady's spirit!"

Said, the woman started first, grabbed Lu Mingxu's arm and did not let him go, her face full of arrogance would not let him pass the blue-clothed man, Jian Xing'an, standing there was a bit awkward, after all, he didn't want Lu Mingxu to come , but there is no other way...

Lu Mingxu frowned and was besieged by three or four people, his tall body also became smaller in an instant, Xie Randeng was squeezed to the back of the crowd, his pretty face was full of anxiety, he stammered and shouted meaninglessly.

"Don't...don't beat your husband..." Xie Randeng's voice was too low, and he was quickly drowned in the abuse of these people. Lu Mingxu was surrounded by a crowd, and he could hardly see the scene in front of him. All the people in front of him were those people Pointing at the fingertips that he cursed, his ears were filled with insults.

This is what the original owner did, and I should suffer... Lu Mingxu tried to persuade himself to suppress his anger over and over again, but the scene in front of him did remind Lu Mingxu that when he first opened his own shop, he was suppressed by his peers and spread rumors that those patients almost Every day I stand at the door and say some yin and yang words...

This feeling hits like a sea wave, almost sweeping the whole mind, Lu Mingxu is almost out of breath, and at this time, I don't know who pushed Lu Mingxu, originally Just holding on to the pain in the leg, the whole person fell to the ground at this moment, trying to support the body with his arms.

"Yo! The scoundrel stopped beating people and took the pitiful route instead?" The voice of the woman who was talking about flowers at the beginning was still high, looking at Lu Mingxu who was slumped on the ground, she didn't show any pity, but continued to output.

Seeing this, Xie Randeng was so frightened that he hurriedly pushed aside the crowd, and squeezed in beside Lu Mingxu. His bony hand grabbed Lu Mingxu's arm, and tears fell down like broken beads. He who has always been strong at this moment Explaining to the people around him over and over again: "My husband... is not a villain..."

He kept repeating this sentence, and it was very convincing with tears. He didn't intend to let it go.

Jian Xing'an was also in a dilemma. Just when everyone was overwhelmed, there was a sudden violent coughing sound from behind the crowd. Lu Mingxu, who was still sitting on the ground, cheered up instantly. This coughing sound should be caused by choking on something to eat. so violently...

So Lu Mingxu quickly stood up with Xie Randeng's support. Since he was really tall, those women who were still outputting just now were scared and hid back, but Lu Mingxu didn't pay attention to them at all, but walked behind the crowd go.

Since their farce has been going on for a while, there are already many people around who want to watch the show. In fact, more people still want to see the former villains suffer. But at this time, an old lady sat in a big room Coughing violently on the stone, his face was already flushed, and he looked particularly dangerous.

"What's wrong with the old lady?!" Jian Xing'an first ran over in surprise, and everyone's eyes and attention were turned to the old lady. It seemed that the status of the old lady was definitely not low, but Lu Mingxu had no time. Think about it.

I saw Lu Mingxu strode up to the old lady and hugged her from behind. Lu Mingxu put his hand on the old lady's chest below the navel and above the navel. The people around him didn't know what he was doing, for fear that Lu Mingxu would harm the old lady. At the beginning, someone wanted to step forward to obstruct it.

"If you don't want to see people die, then don't touch me!" Lu Mingxu's bottom line is not to disturb him to treat others, but his originally suppressed mood exploded, his voice was loud and terrifying, and the people who stepped forward to stop him also stopped.

Lu Mingxu then squeezed the abdomen vigorously toward the head, repeating it several times until a small nuclei was spit out. ②The

old lady's breathing gradually calmed down, and her coughing stopped. Lu Mingxu sat down on the ground in relief. Just now, because he was in a hurry to save someone, he didn't take care of the injury on his leg. Now the wound should have ruptured again...

Dark Lu Mingxu's trousers were soaked in blood, everyone gathered around to check on the old man's condition, only Xie Randeng squatted beside Lu Mingxu, his eyes full of distressed expressions.

"Husband...does it hurt..." Xie Randeng also knew that he seemed to be asking nonsense, but he really didn't know what he should do now, so he held Lu Mingxu's sleeve tightly, fearing that others would come again.

Coincidentally, at this moment, the man who had been guarding the old man came over. Although he had a kind face, Xie Randeng subconsciously stood in front of Lu Mingxu.

"Thank you for saving my mother. She came out from eating dates just now. Who knew that she choked on the date pits. We all don't know what to do. You actually know how to save people." The man is extremely kind. At this moment, Lu Mingxu I finally felt treated equally, instead of looking at myself through colored glasses all the time.

Lu Mingxu felt much more relieved, and more than half of the bad mood of being besieged just now dissipated, he smiled: "It's nothing, it's just for the elderly at home, try to eat this kind of nuclear food as little as possible, otherwise you won't be able to choke if you choke in the future." You may not be so lucky."

The author has something to say:

Remarks ①②:

"Have another person hug the choked person from behind, let his hands be placed below the chest of the choked person and above the navel, and then forcefully push the victim's head Squeeze the abdomen in the direction of the abdomen, repeat several times until the object is spit out." From Baidu Encyclopedia