Chapter 13

Lu Mingxu's heart suddenly skipped a beat. He raised his head and looked at the person who came. As expected, it was the old doctor who had just bandaged his leg.

Lu Mingxu didn't stand up, but hugged that leg and moaned innocently: "Oh, why does it hurt again, doctor, please help me quickly?" Lu Mingxu's acting skills were too clumsy, the old doctor looked at him with his arms crossed Acting, the corners of his mouth didn't twitch a few times, but in the end it was too embarrassing, so Lu Mingxu simply stopped pretending.

"I really don't understand what the doctor said just now. What is medical skills? I don't know a few big characters. Are you flattering me too much?" In order to make himself more illiterate, Lu Mingxu even changed his speech. Rustic, so looking at it, it is indeed no different from the previous bully.

The old doctor's beard was about to fly with anger. He refused to compromise, but he also knew not to make loud noises in front of the deceased's soul, so he squatted down and stared into Lu Mingxu's eyes, trying to find something out of it, but Lu Mingxu's this Time has already taken precautions, the eyes are not only joking, but also playful.

The old doctor felt that he was offended, so he straightened up stubbornly and stroked his beard: "You don't have to pretend to be with the old man. I've noticed something wrong with you since I was in Yinquan Village. What kind of doctor's benevolence, how can you come from a recognized bully? Say it out of your mouth. Besides, when you saved people and just read my medical books, you didn't look illiterate at all." The

old doctor thought that saying these words would be enough for Lu Mingxu to admit obediently, but Lu Mingxu still blinked his eyes , smiling without saying a word, that kind of unfathomable appearance made the old doctor so angry that he didn't know what to say.

Watching the old doctor walk away, although Lu Mingxu got away with it this time, he left a question in the old doctor's heart after all, and blamed himself for not knowing how to hide his edge. Although he did plan to open a medical clinic in the future, but I don't know how to open up my reputation, so it's really not good to let the old doctor know so suddenly.

But... sooner or later, he will have to find a reason to tell the public about his medical skills, Lu Mingxu has some headaches, maybe... this respected old doctor can be used as a breakthrough?

At the village chief's house, when the old lady got up to help clear the table, Jian Xing'an brought Xie Randeng to the door, and all the chickens in the yard raised their heads. Even more excited, everyone gathered around the door and waited for Xie Randeng to come in.

The old lady really liked this scene, clapped her hands and smiled: "Look, these chicks, I never see them being so close to me when I feed them, tsk tsk tsk... It seems that they are still Lu En's little husband They love them even more."

Xie Randeng lowered his head in embarrassment, and walked over with a chick in his hands, just in time to see the village head and his family clearing the dining table and putting the chick on the ground, I went forward to clean up.

The old lady hurriedly stopped: "Hey, your husband has saved my life for this old woman, how can I ask my benefactor's husband to clean up the dinner table for us. You can just sit aside and play with the chicken cubs.

" That's what I said, but it's basically impossible for Xie Randeng to just watch them work like this. The old lady repeatedly shied away but couldn't resist him, so she had to help clean up together. Although the old lady is old, she has a hearty and talkative voice. , and the bones are still very good.

The village chief boiled hot water for him, put several dishes into the water one by one, and rinsed them with a special kind of tea residue, and actually wiped out some foam, and washed the dishes clean. buy it.

Xie Randeng was talking and laughing while washing the dishes with the old lady, and the two quickly finished washing the dishes. The old lady looked at Xie Randeng's handsome face, she liked it from the bottom of her heart, and always wanted to be with him more. He talks.

"What's your name?" The old lady took Xie Randeng's hand and walked into the main room. Xie Randeng didn't dare to lose his mind, and when he heard the old lady's question, he replied: "I...my name...Xie...Xie Randeng. "

The old lady knew about Xie Randeng's stuttering, and when she arrived at the house, the old lady sat on the stool with him, beside the stove.

"Good name, but since Lu Enren is good at medicine, why didn't he cure your speech problem. Don't take it to heart when I say something to an old man. Could it be that there is no rule of law?" Although the old lady is very reasonable, she is still an old woman after all. , Some love gossip.

It's just that Xie Randeng was a little puzzled when he heard her question, when did his husband know how to heal? And when Xie Randeng was about to ask for an explanation, someone knocked on the door of the main house of the village chief's house. The person who came was very polite, just knocked a few times and waited quietly.

It was inconvenient for the old man to walk, Xie Randeng hurriedly got up and went to open the door, and the person who came in with the cold wind turned out to be the old doctor who had gone and returned.

"Doctor... but... but what happened to my husband...'s leg...?" Xie Randeng looked at him anxiously, even forgetting the most basic thing to let people in.

The old doctor didn't pay attention to this point, instead he used the method of observing Lu Mingxu to observe Xie Randeng, trying to hold his arm to look up and down, but he heard Xie Randeng gasp.

"What's the matter?" The old doctor lifted Xie Randeng's sleeves, but saw those bruises. He and the old lady looked at each other, feeling that it was Lu Mingxu's doing.

"Could it be from Lu En? I feel like he is such a person, it is unlikely to fight you? I like your appearance so much." The old lady felt a little surprised, and quickly asked Xie Randeng. Although it is not a village, but if Xie Randeng If Ran Deng was beaten and scolded, he would not sit idly by.

Xie Randeng heard the words and felt that everyone misunderstood Lu Mingxu, and quickly shook his head: "No, no, no... no... Husband has never... never hit me..."

"It's... a few days ago... my husband was imprisoned... I spent money to redeem... I was beaten by the jailer..." Originally, Xie Randeng didn't want to tell others about Lu Mingxu's entry into the prison, but if he didn't talk about it, he would misunderstand , so I had to try my best to explain the ins and outs.

The old doctor had heard about this matter a little, and seeing Xie Randeng's eager look didn't seem to be deliberately concealing it, so he didn't continue to press the question, but if Lu Mingxu had been in prison... the old doctor suddenly had another idea, he turned And asked: "Do you know what literacy or medical skills Lu Mingxu learned before?"

The topic jumped a little quickly, Xie Randeng didn't know why two people asked Lu Mingxu medical skills, but in Xie Randeng's memory, My husband used to gamble and drink, and never studied medicine!

Xie Randeng finished speaking according to his memory, the old doctor was very surprised, that is, did Lu Mingxu really never learn it before?