Chapter 6 I can't eat at the table

There is a severe drought in the village, and everyone is in danger.

They are all eating the food from previous years. The original owner's family has been ruined. At this moment, there is no grain of rice, which is normal. It's just that Xie Randeng used the borrowed rice to cook porridge, and knelt on his knees all night with scars. Thinking about it... makes me palpitate.

The billowing smoke was finally blown away by the cold wind, and Lu Mingxu could see Xie Randeng's face clearly, that face that never showed any exaggerated expression, it was quiet and soft like a work of art, but...in such an environment.

Lu Mingxu stood aside and watched as Xie Randeng skillfully lit the fire and poured water to cook the porridge. That small handful of rice grains should be the ration for the day.

I saw that Xie Randeng did divide the white rice into three portions. It was originally a small portion, but now it is even worse. It cannot be described as porridge. It is obviously just a pot of boiled water and some rice particles.

It can't go on like this! Lu Mingxu's heart was full of alarm bells. If he continued to eat some unnutritious food like this, sooner or later it would have an impact on his body. Since he followed the principle of "what comes, what comes, you will be safe", the first thing to do is to make changes in the living environment and diet. Change.

Xie Randeng started cooking, but Lu Mingxu did not leave, but squatted with him beside the stove, thinking about other things.

Xie Randeng didn't speak, just doing his own thing quietly, I don't know how long it took, when Lu Mingxu figured out how to start improving, the "porridge" cooked by Xie Randeng was also ready.

Since there are not many rice particles, Xie Randeng didn't add much water when cooking. There is only a little rice soup at the bottom of such a big iron pot.

Almost three or four spoonfuls can be scooped out. Lu Mingxu watched Xie Randeng lift the lid of the pot with great effort, and he had already found the spoon. As a member of this "family", Lu Mingxu also quickly found two worn out pots from the side. A large but thick bowl.

In such a poor family, what kind of exquisite bowls can there be, but they are small earth-colored ceramic bowls. It seems that no matter how delicate and delicious food is placed in such a bowl, it will immediately make people lose their appetite.

But people have to eat when they are alive. Since Lu Mingxu came here, he slept for two days without eating a bite of food. Now it is not too much to stick his chest to his back with a hungry chest.

When Lu Mingxu brought the bowl over, Xie Randeng paused with the hand holding the spoon, raised his head to observe Lu Mingxu's expression, and after finding nothing wrong, he scooped rice soup into the bowl in fear.

By default, the first bowl of rice is for the person with the highest status in the family, so Xie Randeng added all the rice grains to this bowl, for fear of missing one, and after turning over and over in the pot, Lu Mingxu's hand holding the bowl became a little sore, thank you Ran Deng quickly took it over, but Lu Mingxu refused to give him anything.

"Husband...go to the main room...just sit down...I...I'll serve the meal." Although Xie Randeng stuttered and his voice was not loud, his pretty face was full of stubbornness, which was too good-looking Lu Mingxu didn't want to be too rude, so he let him do it, and watched Xie Randeng come to the main room with a bowl full of rice soup.

There was finally some food on the clean table, Lu Mingxu sat at one end of the table, and Xie Randeng put the bowl of rice soup in front of Lu Mingxu.

It was only then that Lu Mingxu understood Xie Randeng's intention just now, and at the same time raised his head to look at Xie Randeng who was walking out. He really didn't know that even though the original owner treated him so badly, he could still take it easy without complaining?

Do you like it that much? Lu Mingxu didn't know why, but felt uncomfortable. Seeing that Xie Randeng who turned into the kitchen never came out again, he decided to stand up and take a look.

But when Lu Mingxu walked to the door of the kitchen, he saw Xie Randeng squatting beside the stove with half a bowl of rice soup, holding the bowl of rice soup in his white and vicissitudes of life was like holding the whole world.

What was more on his face was not resentment or sadness, but the innocent expression of a child, Lu Mingxu couldn't help but think of a word.

No matter how cruel the world is to him, he still looks at the world with a smile.

Lu Mingxu said sourly: "Why do you eat here?"

When Xie Randeng heard him speak, he first shook his body subconsciously, the lingering haze of fear enveloped his heart, and then he remembered to answer , and hastily put the bowl of rice soup on the stage: "I...I'm not...I'm not...can't eat... at the table..."

Lu Mingxu then remembered that he had once again ignored this ancient feudal thinking, even though he was in this place This continent is not recorded in the history books, but there is not a single one of all the feudal thoughts.

Ignorant people always formulate a large number of hierarchical systems, high and low...

Lu Mingxu also knows how it is possible to change this entire pedantic continent by himself. He just wants to do his best to let the people around him Let go of this feudal thinking.

So let's start with this poor little husband.

"In the future, there will be no such broken rules here." Lu Mingxu spoke decisively, breaking the embarrassment that had suddenly condensed just now, Xie Randeng suddenly raised his head, not understanding why he said that.

But in the next second, Lu Mingxu squatted down, Xie Randeng shrank back subconsciously, but caught the disappointment in Lu Mingxu's eyes.

Xie Randeng cheers for himself from the bottom of his heart. It is obvious that your husband is different from before, so don't be so afraid anymore...

But that kind of dark days can't be driven out of his mind. Lu Mingxu is not in a hurry, just trying to keep eye level with Xie Randeng , wanting to reason with him.

"Do you know? Everyone is born equal, and there has always been a distinction between high and low. As for this kind of table meal, it really doesn't have to be like this. Now there are only you and me in the whole family, and I also want to have someone to accompany me when I eat " Lu Mingxu felt a little regretful when he first said those words, because Xie Randeng, who has been washed away by feudal thoughts for so long, must not be able to understand what he said at the beginning, only the things added later will not Make yourself look like a fool.

Xie Randeng did seem to understand, but in summary, his husband felt lonely eating alone and wanted to find someone to accompany him.

Xie Randeng didn't dare to disobey, and went back to the main room with Lu Mingxu holding the bowl, but the full bowl of rice soup on the table showed no signs of being touched.

"Husband...rice soup...isn't it good...doesn't it taste good?" Xie Randeng said with difficulty, his eyes were full of worry, obviously when he was at home, his cooking skills were praised by such a strict father... ...

How could it not taste good... Xie Randeng was a little worried, he only had two things that he could afford, cooking and embroidery.

If he has no use value, will Lu Mingxu still keep him? Will you drive yourself out. The more Xie Randeng thought about it, the more frightened he became.