Chapter 28

Both Xiaoer and the cook's expressions changed, why did my boss chat so well with Lu Mingxu? Could it be... Lu Mingxu really changed for the better?

Although it was very unbelievable, the scenes in front of them did tell them that Lu Mingxu was getting better, and...he had a good relationship with his boss.

"Starting from today, Lu Mingxu will temporarily take over the position of the junior, together with Qin Xuanxuan. Lu Mingxu, this is Qin Xuanxuan, the experienced junior of our store. From now on, if you have anything you don't understand, just ask him." In Qin Xuanxuan's eyes, Jian Xingan It was as if he had thrown a landmine to himself. His face was ashen, and he was eager to find Jian Xingan for an exchange, but he was also afraid that Lu Mingxu would feel that he despised him... Comparing the two, Qin Xuanxuan could only bite the bullet and teach him, Jian Xingan was very

pleased Nodding his head, he turned around and went to the counter where the money was collected, and began to settle today's accounts.

Qin Xuanxuan was a little decadent, and the cooks in the kitchen all looked at Qin Xuanxuan with a smile, as if they wanted to see his excitement.

Qin Xuanxuan is in such a bad mood now that he can't care about these things. He squeezed out a smile that was uglier than crying to Lu Mingxu: "Actually, the job of our little girl is easy and difficult. To deal with them, you not only have to speak nicely, but also know the current affairs and not disturb them."

Qin Xuanxuan actually felt a little guilty when he said this, Lu Mingxu went to deal with guests? It would be nice not to kill the guests.

The more Qin Xuanxuan thought about it, the more he felt that it was impossible. How could his boss invite such a plague god back? It's just too much for business.

But Qin Xuanxuan didn't dare to ask, so he had no choice but to continue. Unexpectedly, when Lu Mingxu raised his hand, Qin Xuanxuan thought he was going to beat him up, so he dodged subconsciously.

Who knew that Lu Mingxu just put on a diligent and studious look: "I observed for a long time just now, we need to stand in front of the prepared meals first, and call customers according to their needs... right?"

Qin Xuanxuan was suddenly a little surprised, he didn't expect that Lu Mingxu really came to be the second child, and he observed so carefully just now, Qin Xuanxuan began to be a little curious, what made this notorious bully better?

But these things are not something that can be heard by oneself, Qin Xuanxuan is very self-aware of himself, since he can't ask, then Qin Xuanxuan can only do his best to teach Lu Mingxu.

The one who saved was beaten by Lu Mingxu.

So when there were not many customers coming into the store, it was time for Qin Xuanxuan to show him his daily work, but when the customers came, Qin Xuanxuan tacitly hid Lu Mingxu, and then walked forward with a smile.

At the end of the day, Lu Mingxu didn't do much work, he was tired of hiding himself.

Dark clouds hung in the sky all day long, but there was no drop of rain. When Lu Mingxu walked out of the hair salon, he still felt that all of this seemed so illusory.

"How is it? After today's study, do you have any ideas?" Jian Xingan, as the boss, was the last to leave and locked up. He patted Lu Mingxu who was sitting at the door waiting for him on the shoulder, and asked Lu Mingxu how he felt today with a smile.

Lu Mingxu has never been in this industry before, but now he feels a little fresh: "It feels pretty good, but I also have a hunch that it will definitely be very hard in the future. If you say that today is like this, my reputation is really a problem. Other guests Seeing that I am about to run away, what chance do I have to serve?"

Lu Mingxu smiled wryly, he knew the current situation, but he didn't know how to change it, Jian Xing'an knew it a long time ago, and he had already thought about it: "Don't worry , after all, there must be a process. Otherwise, can you still stay in Jianjia Village and Yinquan Village for the rest of your life?"

Lu Mingxu was silent... Now that he's off work, don't think about these troublesome things, because the wages are settled daily, Jian Xingan took out a few copper coins from his small money bag and handed them to Lu Mingxu: "This is your wages for today Buy some delicious food and go back and reward yourself today."

Lu Mingxu was a little moved, obviously he didn't do anything today, he just learned something, and it even affected his business, but his wages were still paid.

Lu Mingxu didn't know what kind of blessings he had cultivated, but he actually met Jian Xing'an. Maybe it was because of that sentence that people remember him the most.

Lu Mingxu and Jian Xing'an parted ways and wandered around the town. The small vendors who hadn't left at this time were basically facing closure. Lu Mingxu immediately took a fancy to the hot roast chicken shop.

He hasn't left until now, purely because there are too many people who bought it. In order not to scare the others, Lu Mingxu kept walking with his head down, and only raised his head when he walked up to the shop owner: "Boss, I want a roast chicken." Fortunately,

the boss was very busy today, and kept his head down making roast chicken, until Lu Mingxu left, he didn't realize that he was that notorious bully.

He was just very happy to tighten those few copper coins into his purse.

Lu Mingxu walked back with the hot and delicious roast chicken in his hands. Although his legs and feet were a bit inconvenient, he could still see his brisk steps. Now Lu Mingxu was all about fattening up Xie Randeng.

Now that the wind is cold and bleak, Lu Mingxu is extremely worried about whether his small house will be leaky and freezing, and he will have to save up his wages next time to repair the house.

Lu Mingxu limped for a while with the roast chicken, and finally came to the gate of Yinquan Village. He saw a person standing at the entrance of the village from a distance.

With a slender figure, Lu Mingxu hurried over to confirm it. Sure enough, the person waiting at the entrance of the village was Xie Randeng. When he saw Lu Mingxu coming, he smiled and followed him: "Husband... Husband, you are here..." Lu Mingxu looked

at Only then did he realize that there seemed to be some teardrops in the corners of his eyes. Lu Mingxu raised his hand to wipe away the teardrops from the corners of Xie Randeng's eyes, and asked softly, "Why are you crying?" Although Lu Mingxu really didn't understand it very well, he still did it subconsciously

. Distressed, Xie Randeng tugged on Lu Mingxu's sleeve, his face full of grievances: "I...I'm afraid...husband doesn't want me anymore..."

Lu Mingxu used to be like this, always leaving without saying hello. For several days, he was left alone looking at the empty house.

Of course Xie Randeng would be afraid, he was afraid of being abandoned, so he kept trying to curry favor with Lu Mingxu, just because he was afraid that one day he would make him unhappy.

I was given up on myself.

Lu Mingxu felt extremely sad, and took Xie Randeng into his arms: "Don't worry, I will never leave you alone."

Lu Mingxu promised from the bottom of his heart that as long as Xie Randeng doesn't dislike him, Lu Mingxu is willing to take care of him all the time.

Xie Randeng nodded dully, he didn't know why Lu Mingxu promised so suddenly, but he was very happy in his heart.