Chapter 30 The Bully

If Zhao Qing always said some particularly low and not positive words around his little husband, what would his already sensitive little husband do?

"In that case, I can't let him spend more time with Ran Deng." Lu Mingxu's face darkened, making Jian Xing'an didn't know what happened, but he also nodded in agreement: "Yes, after all, I'm afraid that emotions like his can only It will affect badly."

Lu Mingxu obviously didn't want to continue discussing this topic, so he waved his hands and looked around and said to him: "Why hasn't anyone come to eat this morning?" Jian Xingan poked

Lu Mingxu's arm with a smile: "This Is it really stupid or fake stupid, look at the time now, who would get up so early? What we need to do now is to help the cooks prepare the meals, get everything ready, and welcome the guests." Lu Mingxu

said Only then did he realize that he woke up very early this morning, so he came earlier. He responded in a muffled voice, opened the curtain of the back kitchen and sneaked in to help.

Seeing that everyone is busy and has their own work, Jian Xing'an is always a little relieved at this time.

Lu Mingxu just rolled up his sleeves to get a plate, but the cook immediately became vigilant: "I, I, I, I tell you, this is in the kitchen, you can't hit me." Lu Mingxu couldn't laugh or cry, he put down the hands that rolled up his sleeves,

then The pair of beautiful eyes looked at the cook: "Don't worry, I can guarantee that I will never do anything to anyone from now on. Can you give me a chance?"

Lu Mingxu's tone was extremely sincere, and he actually swallowed a lot of sadness. , although none of these were done by myself, but I still have to wipe my ass/ass for the original owner. I am already very helpless, and I have to suffer from so many strange eyes.

The cook nodded. Although he was still a little vigilant, he finally relaxed a little. The hot breakfast was finally cooked. There were many dishes, including pickles and stir-fried home-cooked dishes. The rice was basically steamed buns and rice porridge. kind of.

All poured on a large plate, waiting for guests to come to pick up dishes.

And at this time, guests came up one after another. Originally, everything should be the same as before, but something happened.

Just as Lu Mingxu filled up his porridge, he heard a kicking sound from the door. Following the sound, he saw that the person who kicked the door was really big-bodied, and he was surrounded by a few skinny men who pretended to be powerful.

"Come here, Master Li came to eat, and you didn't count? Hurry up and serve the best." One of the thin, sharp-mouthed, monkey-cheeked people had a high-pitched voice, completely disrespectful to others, as if this person was some kind of emperor .

Lu Mingxu frowned. Sure enough, he was not the only bully in this land, he was much more hateful than the original owner.

The man with big arms and round waist sat down, kicked away the stool next to him, and said with a stern expression: "Come on..."

Jian Xing'an hurriedly went up to him, but when he heard that the man didn't intend to pay, his face turned pale. Black is black.

"You don't bully people like this, right? This is a small business..." Jian Xing'an seemed to have encountered such a stubborn problem for the first time, and he didn't know what to say. Originally, he wanted to choose to be persuasive and reasonable. But the man dragged Jian Xingan over and spit on his face.

"Bah! What the hell are you? I eat in this town, but I've never seen anyone dare to ask me for money." Seeing the man's fist as big as a

sandbag was about to land on Jian Xing'an's face, Lu Mingxu let out a loud voice. Drinking, it draws everyone's attention to himself.

When the man saw that it was Lu Mingxu, he restrained himself a bit: "Yoyo, isn't this brother Lu? What? You're also mad at this short-sighted shopkeeper?" Lu Mingxu walked over with a cold face, according to his memory, those human bodies are the

easiest Disjointed, broken places. He shook his head towards the man.

The original man didn't see what he was going to do, until he felt a sharp pain in his wrist, and he was a little shocked.

"You, you, you!!! You dare to break my hand." The man lost his composure for an instant, he greeted the people behind him and was about to step forward, but Lu Mingxu had a calm expression on his face: "If you come, you will break one hand. "

After all, the man with the sharp-billed monkey cheek who was still very rampant just now suddenly cried out in pain, and he couldn't exert any strength on his wrist.

With the lessons learned from before, no one else dared to move around anymore. The man raised the table angrily. There was such a big commotion that many people gathered around. Everyone was betting on which bully could win.

But Lu Mingxu shook his head, and said to everyone: "Let me clarify again, I'm not a bully, I'm just working as an errand in this small restaurant, but as the second child, I can't stand it, someone bullies our shop owner." Lu

Mingxu The voice was also very cold, the man covered his wrist, and looked at him viciously: "I didn't expect you to be someone else's dog now. Hahahahahaha..." These words were originally the last thing the original owner wanted to hear, so they kept saying No real work.

But now that Lu Mingxu has changed people, why do he still care about these things? He smiled bluntly: "Miao Zan. To have a serious job and support my family is already my greatest wish in this life. Unlike you... Hehe."

The irony on Lu Mingxu's face was really irritating, the man just wanted to step forward to beat Lu Mingxu, but the weak wrist at that time made the man afraid

He was like a sick cat whose fur had exploded, no matter how annoyed he was, he didn't dare to step forward and show his minions.

"You wait for me!" The man threw such a harsh word, and ran out clutching his wrist, but Lu Mingxu was very surprised, he didn't expect this bully to be so timid, and it took him only a quarter of an hour to deal with him.

"Okay, your grandfather, I'll wait here." Lu Mingxu raised his voice a few degrees, and as expected, he saw the man's vicious eyes.

What else can he do? He sees his tricks, anyway, Lu Mingxu has never been a timid person.

Jian Xing'an's face was full of sorrow: "He is famous for being a dog skin plaster. He not only beats people when he disagrees with him, but also keeps annoying that person as long as he decides who he is, until that person bows his head and admits his mistake." He was sitting on the stool. In the past, the neighbors in the neighborhood were killed by him for ten days and a half months without making any money.

But Lu Mingxu patted him on the shoulder: "Don't worry, he won't come here to make you unhappy. Otherwise, I'll teach him how to behave?"

Lu Mingxu is still confident about his medical skills, although He can't do anything outrageous, but... he's very good at torturing people. That's why he never had friends in modern times.