Chapter 35 Going to prison again?

The child was very well-behaved, and was wrapped in a quilt. Xie Randeng didn't dare to move when Xi Zhu hugged him.

"Of course, you can hug him if you want to eat and like it." Hearing this, Xie Randeng hurriedly hugged him a little nervously. The feeling of life in my arms is really good.

Lu Mingxu just looked at Xie Randeng like this, and saw the envy in Xie Randeng's eyes, but he couldn't touch Xie Randeng under the current situation... Maybe Xie Randeng just wanted a little doll, but whether he likes himself or not Still two different things.

Lu Mingxu was eager to know what kind of image he had in his heart, was it the bully husband before, now that the prodigal son has turned back, or is there another emotion in it?

This is what Lu Mingxu needs to know. Before knowing this, Lu Mingxu will not touch Xie Randeng.

The two of them just sat in Lin Jia's house for a while. Since it was getting late and the ancients didn't have any night life, Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng just sat for a while before getting up and leaving.

"The life-saving grace of the past... I will never forget it." Lin Jia followed them when they were about to go out, and thanked them very solemnly for the kindness of the previous days.

Although Lu Mingxu didn't think it was a big deal, but...he nodded, expressing his understanding, turned around and walked into the night with Xie Randeng in his arms.

On the way back, the two of them walked with one foot deep and the other shallow. Those small paths were indeed a bit difficult to walk, and without the illumination of street lights, the two of them were basically trying to move forward.

"Ran Deng... Do you like children very much?" Lu Mingxu also knew that it would be a bit embarrassing not to speak on this lonely road home, so he also asked the question he had been thinking about just now.

When Xie Randeng heard these words, he suddenly stopped. Do you like children very much? I've never felt this way before, but until Xi Zhu gave birth to a son, Zhao Qing became pregnant, and Jian Xing'an's husband was also pregnant.

And after I married Lu Mingxu, due to various reasons, the two never had a bridal chamber, but the people in the village didn't know it, they only thought that Xie Randeng couldn't have children... As time passed, no one clarified such rumors. Where did Lu Mingxu used to be

? I can take care of these nosy things, and basically can't find anyone from morning till night.

At that time, Xie Randeng wanted to close himself up, but as time went by, those people were not satisfied with always talking about such gossips, so Xie Randeng had almost forgotten it until recently when so many people became pregnant. had a baby.

These rumors surfaced in Xie Randeng's mind again, he looked at Lu Mingxu, he didn't know what to say, he hesitated for a long time, and then told Lu Mingxu what happened before as a story: "Husband... Husband doesn't know... Once someone in the village...someone was pregnant...they always said that I...wouldn't...have children." I originally told

my husband that I shouldn't feel so ashamed, but Xie Randeng was embarrassed to say it Exit, and even blushed a little after saying it.

Fortunately, the two of them are walking in the dark now, and no one can clearly see the expression on the other's face. Lu Mingxu suddenly fell silent. How could he forget that in this feudal era, there will be less gossip.

The former owner didn't care much about this husband at all, so the people in the village were not afraid of revenge from the original owner when they gossiped.

"If they say such things again in the future, I will definitely not forgive them lightly." Lu Mingxu was stunned for a long time before he said such a sentence, because he could not promise anything to Xie Randeng, including feelings.

But those who gossip should not be forgiven, Xie Randeng didn't seem to have thought that Lu Mingxu would take this matter so seriously, a warm current surged in his heart.

"Thank you...thank you husband..." Xie Randeng said his thanks from the bottom of his heart. He was never the one who was most anxious about conceiving and giving birth, but the long-standing gossip overwhelmed him. The kids are really cute too.

The knot that had trapped him in his heart for a long time was finally untied, and Xie Randeng's walking pace became easier. He took Lu Mingxu's arm and began to approach him proactively.

Lu Mingxu didn't resist his approach, on the contrary, he would be more pleased that his little husband had finally let go of his guard against him.

It was already late when the two returned home. Although they were neighbors, they were not completely next to each other.

Coupled with the heavy dew at night, it is obviously not a long distance, but it takes a long time to walk.

Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng prepared water for washing together, and the two of them never had the same thing as before, who was inferior to the other. Lu Mingxu saw Xie Randeng's efforts and changes, and he was also happy from the bottom of his heart.

"From now on, I will bring you delicious food back every day." Lu Mingxu thought silently in his heart. He wanted to make Xie Randeng happy, but he didn't know what method to use. Hello is currently Lu Mingxu's preferred method.

Xie Randeng still didn't know that he would be made up for the delicacies that he hadn't been able to eat for many years, but after washing with Lu Mingxu, he took off his coat and lay on the inside of the bed.

Even at the moment before going to bed, Xie Randeng was still smiling gently: "Husband... I will get up early tomorrow... and make breakfast..." It turned out

that Xie Randeng was still thinking about the fact that he didn't get up in time this morning, but Lu Mingxu didn't want him to sleep badly because of him.

Lu Mingxu patted Xie Randeng's back, like coaxing a child, watching him gradually fall asleep, he was finally relieved.

Early the next morning, the sky was bright.

When Lu Mingxu opened his eyes, there was indeed no Xie Randeng around him. He was so thin that no one would notice him walking softly. Lu Mingxu sat up, changed his clothes and walked to the door. Xie Randeng was indeed Deng was busy in the kitchen early in the morning, and the steaming rice porridge was ready at this time.

"Husband...I still want...to wake you up." Xie Randeng has stuttered less recently, probably because the uneasiness in his heart has been offset a lot, Lu Mingxu nodded, for fear that the rice porridge would be hot to Xie Ran Deng's hand, so he quickly took it.

After breakfast, I will continue to go to work. Lu Mingxu folded the white gown properly and put it in the closet. Today, he is still wearing clothes that are resistant to dirt. Since Jian Xing'an really helped him a lot yesterday, Lu Mingxu decided to Work hard and repay Jian Xing'an.

But today's weather is not bad. Many people's business has been busy since now, and the small restaurant is no exception. When Lu Mingxu arrived, it happened to be the busiest time. A few days ago, many people knew that Lu Mingxu was working as a mistress here, and so far they hadn't heard of his bully behavior, so many people gradually felt relieved and came to eat in the small restaurant.

What is important in small restaurants is fresh food, so extra people are always needed to buy food, and this person is usually helped by Jian Xingan's relatives, but the aunt who finished shopping today did not go back, but found Jian Xingan with a face of horror.

"Safe! Auntie just heard that Tu Qi was planning to smash the shop when she was shopping for vegetables just now!!" Auntie's voice was not too soft. Lu Mingxu was cleaning the table. After hearing these words, he immediately Come over with your eyes wide open.

"Tu Qi? But the person who came to find trouble yesterday." Lu Mingxu seemed to have such a name in his memory, and Jian Xingan nodded with a sad face. He hurriedly found someone to go to the government, and then frowned. I don't know what I'm thinking.

"Do you still remember what I said? If someone in the same room dares to trouble you, I will definitely give him a good look." Lu Mingxu said that these are not empty words, he is a medical student, there are a hundred ways to hide If he dares to come, let him try the charm of traditional Chinese medicine.

Jian Xing'an thought that Lu Mingxu's approach was to use violence to control violence, and Jian Xing'an, who was afraid of causing trouble, quickly stopped him: "Don't, don't, don't... There won't be any good results by using violence to control violence." Lu Mingxu

heard I was stunned for a moment when I said this, and then I realized that he had misunderstood, but I have no way to explain to Jian Xingan that I need to use the knowledge of Chinese medicine, so I can only explain: "Don't worry, I swear that I will never beat anyone. As for What method, you will know when the time comes."

Jian Xing'an was confused, but suddenly felt relieved, and then smiled: "That's good, today we will see what these bullies are going to do."

So It just passed by peacefully, I don't know how long, after seeing off the last guest of Zaofeng, Tu Qi led a group of people to his side, Lu Mingxu immediately took out a bag of silver needles from his sleeve, and learned Chinese medicine People of course have to carry these things with them.

And if these silver needles were sealed to any of his acupoints, they would not be able to move around, and if they were severe, they might be killed in one blow. Of course, Lu Mingxu had no intention of harming anyone, he just prepared the silver needles and waited for Tu Qi to come over.

That Tu Qi is really not afraid of tigers when he was born. He kicked open the door of the small restaurant, scaring away the people around who were about to come in for dinner. As a businessman, this is the last thing Jian Xingan wants to see , He immediately turned black: "I don't know what you are here for?"

"Don't pretend to be stupid with me! Aren't you very arrogant before? I said that sooner or later I would come here to take revenge. Smash me!!!" Tu Qi was straightforward, and didn't say anything else. , just let someone come up and smash it, but how could Lu Mingxu allow this, I saw that a leader was about to come forward to smash the tea bowl, Lu Mingxu pierced a acupuncture point on his wrist with a silver needle, and he couldn't use his wrist immediately I can't even lift it up.

"This...what the hell is going on here?!!!"

"What kind of demon did you use?" Tu Qi looked at Lu Mingxu in horror, but he was not willing to be scared away like this, so he sent another Several younger brothers rushed forward, without exception, all of them could not lift their shoulders from Lu Mingxu's silver needle.

Tu Qi still can't understand why this happened, so he raised a wooden bench and rushed towards Lu Mingxu, looking at him with disdain: "I don't believe it, those cowards are afraid of you , still be afraid of you?"

Tu Qi has a burly body and is really resistant to beating, it is impossible for Lu Mingxu's silver needle to stab Tu Qi by surprise, and the bench has already been thrown in Lu Mingxu's direction Coming over, Lu Mingxu immediately wanted to avoid the bench, and all the needles in his hand were scattered on the ground because of avoiding.

It was only at this time that Tu Qi discovered these silver needles. He stared at Lu Mingxu with wide eyes, and smiled ferociously: "So this is the reason why my fellows fell one after another... If so, you use the witchcraft technique , shall be beheaded according to the law?"

What... what? Witch?

"Bold!! Who dares to use witchcraft?" At this time, a group of guards suddenly broke in at the door of the small restaurant. They were originally here to resolve some dispute, but now they heard that they were more anxious than solving the dispute. things.

When the emperor first seized the heir, there was a disturbance of witchcraft, and it was banned after he took office.

But now someone is going against the wind to commit a crime, of course it is in their favor, so that group of people pretended to lead a group of people behind them to Lu Mingxu's side.

"Hey, isn't this the well-known bully? Why are you still using witchcraft now? We didn't pursue you when you made trouble in the neighborhood before, but now you have violated the law." Take the lead The person in front of him seemed very unkind, Lu Mingxu tried his best to recall in his mind that this person was actually the original jailer.

The jailer was originally ordered to come out this time to maintain order, but unexpectedly, he ran into Lu Mingxu, who was also reported for using witchcraft.

Although Tu Qi looks tough, he is actually very afraid of people from the government like them. Now that he finds a scapegoat, how can he let him go? Quickly biting it to death, he also took out a pack of silver needles that Lu Mingxu had just scattered on the ground.

Since Lu Mingxu didn't know what the silver needle bags of this dynasty looked like, he just took a cloth bag and made a simple one, so it was really like the kind of silver needles used to tie villains at this time. Needle.

"You can't just rely on this one thing to push all the problems on me." Although Lu Mingxu was forced to kneel on the ground, he was neither humble nor overbearing, and never admitted his mistakes.

The jailer seemed to hate him too much, he didn't listen to Lu Mingxu's explanation at all, and ordered someone to take him away with a wave of his hand.

Jian Xingan froze in place, completely unaware of what happened, until Qin Xuanxuan reminded her that Lu Mingxu was actually taken away now.

The Yinzhen Jian Xing'an knew it, but in the scene just now, even if he said it, no one would believe it, and would be regarded as an accomplice instead.

Jian Xing'an had no choice but to swallow this breath. When such a big incident happened, the first thing to do was to inform Xie Randeng and Quan Zhen, the head of Yinquan Village.

Today's situation is special, besides, no one will come back to the small restaurant to eat after such a commotion, it must be closed for one day, and then open again the next day, so Jian Xing'an decisively gave the other employees a holiday, and ran to Yinquan Village by himself go.

Lu Mingxu was dragged on the ground abruptly, he wanted to stand up and walk but was kicked down by others, and Lu Mingxu's face was pale as the leg injury continued to recur and immediately hurt.

But now he couldn't care less about the pain in his leg. Now that he's gone in, how do he get out? This is different from the usual provocation, but a real violation of the law.

If he doesn't have any favorable evidence to prove himself, I'm afraid it's really a dead end, but... what Lu Mingxu fears most at this time is not that he will die, but... what should Xie Randeng do.

This poor man has just passed a few days, which is not a particularly good day, and I obviously have to take good care of him for a long, long time.

Lu Mingxu suddenly felt a little depressed at this time. The ground where he was dragged to the prison was covered with stones, and countless cuts were drawn on Lu Mingxu's body, and the blood dragged for a long time.

When he arrived at the gate of the prison, Lu Mingxu was already dying of pain. Although the jailer couldn't understand him, he wasn't too bad. After kicking him in disgust, he ordered someone to find a doctor and wrap up his wounds first. .

It's just that there was still a while before the doctor arrived, and the jailer carried him to one of the cells. Since Lu Mingxu's crime this time was not a trivial matter, the cell was also a "single room".

Lu Mingxu was in so much pain that he couldn't even see the things in front of him clearly, but Xie Randeng was the only thing he kept in his heart. If he could get through this calamity, Lu Mingxu might have already understood who he really liked.

When the heavy cell door was opened again, a doctor walked in.

At this time, Lu Mingxu's eyelids were so heavy that he couldn't lift them up. He didn't want to go. It seemed that whoever he was was just wanted to reduce his pain a little.

"How did you make yourself look like this, how can you let me tell you all those secrets at ease." This familiar voice...

old doctor! ! ? Only then did Lu Mingxu open his eyes to see that it was indeed the old doctor. Then he remembered that the prison was very close to Jian's village, so looking for a doctor should be looking for the old doctor.

In such a dark and humid place today, to be able to see his "old friend" Lu Mingxu is not to mention how emotional he is now, he endured the pain and smiled: "I didn't expect that you would not forget to hurt me when you came." The old

man The doctor was still taking care of Xu Chuanbai, but he was suddenly stunned by these people who broke into the yard. However, it was not that he had not seen the prisoners before, so he came here because he was familiar with the road, but unexpectedly met him in the prison. Lu Mingxu.

"Are you going to fight again?" The old doctor really couldn't think of any other reason for Lu Mingxu to come in. He was clearly the Living Bodhisattva of Jian's Village that people said just now, and he often rescued people.

Seeing Lu Mingxu shaking his head weakly, the old doctor was not idle, and quickly took out some ointment from the small medicine box he carried with him, and applied it on Lu Mingxu.

While bandaging him, he listened to Lu Mingxu's words. At the end, the old doctor suddenly stopped.

"The art of witchcraft!?" The old doctor almost couldn't control his voice, how could such absurd things happen to Lu Mingxu, but if someone can't stand him being framed, it makes perfect sense.

"Then what evidence do you have? Is it possible to let them be like this?" The old doctor can't stay here for a long time, so he needs to ask Lu Mingxu if he needs any help as soon as possible. Lu Mingxu doesn't know what he can do at the moment. This is obviously the reason why Yinzhen was misunderstood.

The old doctor also felt a headache, just when both of them were desperate, the old doctor suddenly remembered something.

"Tell the old man whether you are willing to show your medical skills in front of everyone so soon." Since the doctor said so, it means that there must be a way to save him. Lu Mingxu is not the kind of person who doesn't understand things. Maybe he was afraid before He was regarded as a monster, but now life-saving is the most important thing.

"You just say it's okay." Lu Mingxu's voice was already better, the wound medicine was the most valuable and easy-to-use medicine that the old doctor carried with him.

Originally, it was not intended to be used by the inmates in the cell, but it was unexpected that the inmate was actually Lu Mingxu.

I saw the old doctor pull out a piece of paper similar to a notice from his cuff: "The only son of the county magistrate is suffering from a serious disease. If you can make up for your mistakes and cure the disease, plus I will call all those who were once killed. If the person you saved goes to intercede, this misunderstanding should be easily solved."

These words are somewhat reasonable, but Lu Mingxu can't guarantee that he can really cure the evil, maybe he learned it himself They are all from modern technology, which can already treat many difficult and miscellaneous diseases in ancient times, but there is no absolute, Lu Mingxu forced himself to read what the notice said.

"If you think you can cure this bee, then throw a stone out of the cell, and I'll wait for you outside. You..." The

old doctor wanted to say something, but at this moment, the outside of the cell began to urge him. I couldn't stay any longer, so I left the notice and turned to leave.

Lu Mingxu didn't give up hope of life at all, he quickly picked up the piece of paper from the ground and looked, although the wounds on his back were still hurting, but he couldn't take care of that much anymore.

The symptoms of the severe disease written on the notice are very similar to early tuberculosis, but once tuberculosis develops to the middle and late stages, it will be called an incurable disease in ancient times, that is, tuberculosis.

Lu Mingxu seemed to have some grasp of this symptom, so he began to look around for small stones in the cell. Sure enough, it was not difficult to find a stone in this dilapidated prison cell where weeds and straw were mixed together.

The small window above the cell was supported by a few iron bars, and there was no window blocking it, so Lu Mingxu threw the stone out easily, but the moment he threw it, there was a burst of wailing outside.

Listen to this voice... a bit like an old doctor. Lu Mingxu suddenly felt guilty, did he just throw a stone on his head?

Suddenly he was glad that he was staying in the prison, otherwise would he be beaten to death when he went out?

Lu Mingxu was afraid for a while, since the old doctor asked him to throw the stone, there must be a way to contact the county magistrate, success or failure can only depend on this action.

Moreover, this prison does not have the right to decide life and death at will, and everything has to be reported to the county magistrate.

The author has something to say:

look at the advance receipt