Chapter 39

At noon, Lu Mingxu came to Xie Randeng's guest room with the delicious food newly made in the small kitchen. The wooden door was pushed open with a creak, and Xie Randeng sat in it, just putting down the work in his hands.

"Husband... Husband..." Xie Randeng's eyes were already astringent from embroidering the handkerchief, he rubbed his eyes and stood up, watching Lu Mingxu walk towards him with a smile on his face: "It's better not to be so tired, Your eyes are uncomfortable."

Lu Mingxu's voice was soft, and he sat beside Xie Randeng, and put the dishes on the table, but Xie Randeng was still not very happy, he looked at the bulging pillow, and was a little worried "Husband...husband...the money..."

Lu Mingxu was also a little worried when he heard that, the county magistrate sent the money before he cured the county magistrate's son. , which is only a small part.

But this small portion was enough to make Lu Mingxu feel like he was sitting on pins and needles, and the food in front of him became less appetizing, Lu Mingxu put down his chopsticks and sighed, but at this moment, there was a knock on the door outside, Lu Mingxu became vigilant, and asked "Who is it?"

"Me." An old but angry voice came in, Lu Mingxu finally let go, knowing that it was an old doctor, he hurried over to open the door.

The old doctor still didn't have a good face, if it wasn't for helping Lu Mingxu, he would have been taking care of Xu Chuanbai at home, so there was no need to come here.

He hadn't eaten before coming here, and when he saw the food on the table, he sat down unceremoniously. The first chopsticks were actually held by the old doctor.

"The food is so delicious, why don't you move your chopsticks." The old doctor took a mouthful of the food and ate it, and then observed the expressions of Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng. They slowed down their chewing movements, looked at Lu Mingxu and asked : "What happened?"

Lu Mingxu was very embarrassed to tell the matter, the old doctor blinked his eyes, and smiled from ear to ear: "Hahahaha, let me just say, I heard that you took the money but you didn't look very good, the county magistrate thought that You are not satisfied with this amount."

That's right, the old doctor came here this time because of the entrustment of the county magistrate, he is not short of money, but he is afraid that talented people will give up his son.

Originally, the old doctor was still muttering that Lu Mingxu couldn't be this kind of person, why did he think the money was too little, but in the end he felt uneasy with the money.

The old doctor smiled and saw that Lu Mingxu's expression was not very good, he restrained his smile, and put his hands on Lu Mingxu's shoulders: "You don't have to think so much, even if it's a random charlatan, the county magistrate will give it to you. He is not short of silver, what he lacks most is talented people. You can only let him use you with peace of mind if you accept his money. Do you understand?" Hearing these words, Lu Mingxu felt a little contrary to

his modern self. The concept of collecting money, but not denying that it seems to be the case.

Lu Mingxu was ignorant: "Then I should accept it with peace of mind?" The old doctor nodded when he heard the words, and added after thinking about it: "And you should go to spend flowers, so that the county magistrate can feel at ease." Maybe the old doctor is not as good as Lu Mingxu

. In terms of medical skills, he has novel ideas, but he has also experienced a lot of human sophistication. In this regard, the old doctor has a great say.

Lu Mingxu nodded, then poured some tea and pushed towards the old doctor.

Smiles were all over his face, Xie Randeng saw that the situation was getting better now, and finally laughed too, and started to serve food under Lu Mingxu's urging.

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I will slowly resume the update. I was in poor health before and broke up. I'm pretty out of shape.