Chapter 40

It's just that the old doctor got up to leave without taking a few bites. Lu Mingxu didn't quite understand what he was going to do in a hurry, but he still respected him very much and got up to see him off.

Lu Mingxu, who sent the old doctor away, sat down again. Looking at Xie Randeng's ignorant expression, he still felt that these things were too troublesome. When the matter was settled, he took the money and returned to the introduction Quan Cun is his own village doctor and will never get involved in other things.

"Husband...husband...in this case...I will keep the money properly and save it up..." Xie Randeng's thoughts coincided with Lu Mingxu's, he stretched out his hand and rubbed Xie Randeng's head, feeling comforted in his heart .

Now that the prescription has been preliminarily finalized, I have shown it to the county magistrate. The next step is to cook the medicine and stand by the county magistrate's son to observe his body. Yinquan Village was very nourishing. Although there may be some anxiety in such an unfamiliar environment, there are people serving under him. Xie Randeng often chatted with them, and the people under him said they envied him.

"Thank you... Thank you husband..." Xie Randeng watched Lu Mingxu give himself all the silver points, his expression without any hesitation moved Xie Randeng.

Lu Mingxu was a little confused by his thank you, he really felt that Xie Randeng still had some inferiority complex in his bones, he held Xie Randeng's shoulders, staring at him with those deep eyes: "Randeng, do you know how much you really are?" Okay? It is my blessing that I can be your husband, so I want to treat you better and better..."

Lu Mingxu actually didn't say anything to comfort people, he just said the most truthful words in his heart, thank you Ran Deng nodded, not sure if he understood or not, but Lu Mingxu's serious expression moved his heart.

After lunch, as usual, Lu Mingxu had to go to the prescription to check the incompatibility, and at the same time, he also needed to prescribe other ways to maintain his health. After all, the county magistrate's son had been ill for a long time, and the medicine was three-point poisonous. Taking so much had nothing to do with his own healing. Relevant prescriptions will weaken the body in the long run, and if you can't use medicine to make up for it, then change it to food tonic. Although this matter should be considered by the cook in the house, but I am a doctor after all, and I should use other people's money to replace others. work.

So Lu Mingxu went to the kitchen of the mansion, where a few cooks were preparing the ingredients for the evening, many things needed to be marinated in advance, when he was busy, he raised his head and saw Lu Mingxu.

"Isn't this, Doctor Lu? Why are you here?" The cook quickly put down his work and walked to Lu Mingxu's side, thinking that there was something wrong with his own cooking, his expression became a little flustered.

Lu Mingxu quickly replied with a smile: "It's just that my son's body is really weak, and he can no longer use medicine to supplement it. It is time to use food supplements. I am here to discuss with you about adding some nourishing soup." This can be regarded as speaking to the heart of the

cook It's just that he is not qualified to decide these things. The nourishing ingredients are a big expense, so he has not asked the county magistrate for instructions.

The cook told Lu Mingxu about this concern, and tactfully said that Lu Mingxu might have to open the mouth. Lu Mingxu didn't think there was anything wrong, so he agreed, and asked for instructions. Don't be in a hurry. What's in a hurry is to think about what nourishing ingredients are better. . " Some medicines such as ginseng

can be mixed with pigeon soup. It must be boiled until it is thick and thick, so that it can be nutritious." Abandoned the article, I will update it a thousand times a day, and then I will grow thicker, okay, don't scold me