Chapter 15 Chunlou

Lu Mingxu raised his eyebrows when he heard that, huh? These little bastards actually know themselves, and it has to be said that the reputation of the original owner is indeed far away.

Xie Randeng saw that it was someone his husband knew, so he was not particularly scared at the moment, and moved forward slightly, but when those little gangsters looked at him, they stopped in fright.

"What are you doing?" Lu Mingxu didn't know the names of these people no matter how much he searched through his memory, it just seemed that the original owner had a relationship with them when he beat someone up, and they were all the same breed anyway.

"He? He came out of the brothel. He was spoiled and useless by a few of us. Some of us got an errand, so we threw him out and buried him. Who knew that the little turtle bit me, so I just beat him here to relieve my anger." Let go." The man said it very easily, as if human life was not important at all.

Xie Randeng was a little disgusted. In order not to let the gangsters see it, he had to hang his head down. How could Lu Mingxu not be disgusted, but he said careless words in front of a Chinese medicine doctor who was saving lives and healing the wounded.

Obviously the boy was still alive and could even call for help, but the punks turned a blind eye and even beat him to death, which shows how little people in this era value life.

Lu Mingxu touched his pockets, the empty purse couldn't buy this dying boy, but he looked like he was only in his teens, his life should have infinite possibilities.

"If I say, just treat it as a friend, how about giving this child to me?" Lu Mingxu gritted his teeth, wiped his face and asked a few gangsters with a smile.

The boy in the lead was a little unhappy when he heard this: "Brother Lu, you mean that you want to leave him if you don't pay a cent? Although he is also a dying person, after all, he came out of Chunlou. It's not bad, even if you're unrestrained in Chunlou, you'll get a lot of money..."

That little bastard actually didn't care whether the little boy was dead or alive, but since someone wanted him, he naturally wanted to have something to do with his interests. In order to prove that the boy wasn't about to die soon, he even asked his subordinates to pull him over. Test snort.

Indeed, the boy could still open his eyes, looking at Lu Mingxu feebly and begging for help.

"Help me...help me..."

Lu Mingxu couldn't stand it anymore, and Xie Randeng was the same, he tugged on Lu Mingxu's sleeve and wanted to stop talking, obviously he wanted to step forward to save someone, but he still couldn't This ability has no choice but to give up.

Lu Mingxu clenched his fists tightly. The boy suffered such hardships at such a young age. Who would be so cruel? And these little bastards have no bottom line at all. They don't spare anyone who is dying, and they want to squeeze money from him... It's

empty Purse, Xie Randeng is still waiting for Lu Mingxu to change his current embarrassing life, and even if the boy is saved, he may not be able to live for a long time... For the first time, Lu Mingxu began to have a wavering heart when saving people

. At this moment, Xie Randeng tugged at the corner of his clothes: "Husband... that... that boy... is very pitiful..."

Xie Randeng spoke in a low voice as much as possible, why didn't Lu Mingxu know that he was pitiful, but it turns out that in this kind of home, he still In an embarrassing situation, the husband Xie Randeng, who kept the misery in the world, was still able to overcome his fear of Lu Mingxu, and dragged him who was the only one who could save the boy.

"How can you do good deeds without me? I'm here to pay back the money I owe Brother Lu for a long time, and I'm here to pay back today." Just as Lu Mingxu was about to say that he wanted to borrow some money from someone else, a hearty voice came, and Lu Mingxu was very upset. Surprised, how could the original owner, who was so wronged, lend money to others instead, but Lu Mingxu followed his reputation and saw Jian Xing'an.

When the little gangster heard this, his impatient expression began to loosen, and he quickly changed into a smiling face: "This boy will give me ten dollars!"

This kind of business was originally done, and the little gangster also knew that the price should not be too high. He only sold it at the price of ordinary pork. When Jian Xingan heard the price, he couldn't help but click his tongue a few times, and then took out ten pork from his crumpled purse. Give the money to the little bastard.

Seeing this, the little bastard dared not to obey, wiped the cheeks of the boy who was still lying on the ground clean, honestly brought it to Lu Mingxu, then rushed out as if afraid of his repentance, and disappeared in the countryside like this.

"This is it?" Lu Mingxu didn't understand what Jian Xingan did. He first took the jacket Jian Xingan sent and put it on the little boy, then looked at Jian Xingan, wondering why.

Jian Xing'an didn't care too much, he carefully put away his purse, and together with Lu Mingxu carried the boy into the small shed of the mourning hall, then wiped the sweat from his forehead before explaining: "It should be because the old lady saw that your husband was not there. I came to see you, thinking that both of you are wearing thin clothes and asked me to send you two clothes, who knows what will happen."

Jian Xingan paused after talking for a while, poked his head out to look around, and made sure They all left before continuing to talk: "Actually, people in our village dare not mess with these gangsters, and we can often see them dragging half-dead people out of the spring building, and some of the good-looking people are... Anyway, it's very picky, and the village chief doesn't dare to provoke him, and he can only turn a blind eye. I didn't expect you to stand up today. Although I can't help everyone, since I saw you today I have to help, right?"

Lu Mingxu suddenly felt tears welling up in his eyes, he never thought that in the ignorant ancient times, there could be such a warm heart, people like Jian Xing'an should not be rare, they are not cold-blooded but they also have wives, children or husbands Guarding, the family will be restless if you get into trouble with the gangsters.

Lu Mingxu suddenly felt a little guilty for his vacillation just now. As a doctor, he actually had the idea of ​​dying... He sighed: "The ten money will be deducted from my salary."

Otherwise, Lu Mingxu's conscience would be uneasy. Who would have known that Jian Xing'an waved his hand and pointed at Xie Randeng: "Since you still dragged your family to guard the coffin for my old lady, and you did a good deed once before the coffin, the ten dollars will count as money." It's your husband's wages, and it's hard work to deliver meals to you every day."

Xie Randeng blushed a little, knowing that Jian Xing'an had seen the food box he brought, and was seen by others when he opened the small stove, no He lowered his head in embarrassment, seeing his expression, Lu Mingxu felt cute from the bottom of his heart.

"Don't make fun of my husband, but he and I will remember your kindness in our hearts." Lu Mingxu looked at Jian Xing'an seriously, that kind of sincere expression made Jian Xing'an a little embarrassed, he He was originally a rough guy, but at first he felt a little awkward with such a sense of ritual, so Jian Xingan got up and found an excuse to leave, leaving Lu Mingxu to thank Randeng and the boy.

"Husband...we...do we have to...save him..." Xie Randeng looked at the boy's painful expression but could only act anxiously.

The author has something to say:

private establishment: Brothel = Spring Tower, another name for the place.