19.

"Stay safe up here, keep Nolan out of trouble for me okay?" My mom asked.

"I will." I promised.

"I love you guys, I'll see you for the Fourth of July." She finished.

"Love you too mom." We both said, as she got in the taxi to the airport.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the office. I have to get my bag together. I was double checking some information, before bed last night." Nolan told me, I nodded and got in my car.

I pulled into the lot right after Zoey. I parked next to her, we both got out of our cars.

"Good morning stranger." She joked.

"Good morning." I returned.

"Ready to go again." She said.

"Ready as I can get, come on let's go." I replied, we walked in together.

She unlocked the office and I put my bag at my desk, she did the same at hers.

"When's our first interview today?" I asked her, logging into my laptop.

"Looks like, nine am. We have an hour." She answered.

"Alright, perfect. I'll get those new tickets out in. We should have less interviews today, so we can come back here at the end of the day. I'll help you look through new candidates, for the new tickets." I informed her.

She nodded agreeing. Gianna and Dane walked into the office.

"Good morning you guys." I greeted them.

"Good morning." They said together.

They sat at on one of the seats on my lounge couch, to wait for the others. Nolan walked in, then Mason shortly.

"Alright so, almost same as yesterday. Dane payroll, it won't be as much as yesterday. We have less interview today. So when they are done, I'll text you. After payroll, you'll have a shipment coming in today. Check in receiving and see if joe can forklift it to you. It's your desks and computers, set those up after payroll today please." I told Dane.

"Yes ma'am." He agreed.

"Mason, Mr. Gabriel is coming down to your wing today. You guys have a lot of meetings today. He is trying to settle on deals for daily column entries. You guys will be doing that all day." I said, he nodded.

"Nolan, Gianna. Background checks again, when you do the last one. Can you go help Dane with his desks and set up? He has a lot to do. We are starting his finance interview tomorrow. So tomorrow will be just like yesterday, for you guys and Dane." I told the two.

"Zoey and I have interview then we will come do our rounds. If you need help we can step in. Other then that we are going to as I said do the interviews then, get the front desk set up. Mr. Gabriel is bringing in someone from suncove one, to cover front desk reception." I told the party.

"Any questions or concerns?" I asked my team.

They all nodded no.