26.

"Wow, you look so mature. I remember how young you were Gage, it's so nice to see you again!" Shyanne exclaimed, excitedly.

"Honey, give the girl a chance to breath. This is probably a lot for her." Daniel said to the blonde lady, with a smirk.

"Hi Gage, great to see you again. You doing okay?" He asked, seeing my pale face.

"Yeah, just taking it in." I explained, placing my hands in my pockets.

"Who are you guys talking to?" A young boy called, he had the voice of my hunter.

My heart dropped, I thought I'd have more time. No, no this can't be happening. I could feel my heart shattering in a million pieces, all over again. Stop Gage, this is for the kid. I took a deep breath, the Gordon's could tell I was having a bit of a panic.

"It's alright dear, just breath. You'll be okay." Shyanne chimed, trying to calm me. I shook my head, understanding.

"Well Hunter, it's uh. Someone you've been asking about." Daniel told the boy, as they moved out of the way of the door.

His eyes widened, as he saw me. He took his time, slowly walking towards me. He was so little, the last time I laid eyes on him. He's so big now. His facial features almost just as mine, he had hunters dark green eyes, and his hair, and face shape. Everything else was me, his nose, eyelashes, eyebrows, mouth, ears. You could see Hunter and I in so many parts of him. He was a beautiful boy, I almost cried. He stood in front of me, looking at me. He examined my face, and smiled.

"You're my mom?" He asked, face filled with excitement.

"Yeah, yeah I'm your mom." I answered, tears breaking through my eyes as I bent down a little to his level.

"I can't believe you're here." He said, giving me a bear hug. His hugs felt like hunter's. I melted in ti the boys embrace.

I wept as I held onto him, my heart did a complete one eighty. I had only known him for a few minutes, already I was falling in love with my son, was this a bad idea? Meeting him, and getting to know him.

"Come on, let her in bud. We can go sit in the living room." Daniel suggested, and the boy sprang up and started walking.

He turned back around, and grabbed my hand leading me to the room. How was he so comfortable with me? We sat down, Hunter next to I. Jane and her parent on another couch.

"Do you have any question for her hunt?" Shyanne asked the brown haired boy.

"Yeah. Why didn't you keep me?" He questioned, gumming straight for the obvious.

"Hunt, that's a big question. You should start easier." Daniel said being thrown off by the question.

"It's okay, he's got a stubborn mind huh? One track, fixated on something till he can figure it out?" I asked the couple.

"Yeah, that's him to a Tee." Daniel answered with a smirk, surprised I figured it out already.

"My hunter, well your dad. Hunter the first, was the same way. You couldn't sway his attention, no matter what you offered him. Until he got his answer, or finished his task. Forget about anything else. You get that from your dad, he was always like that." I explained, trying not to get upset. He listened to me, in a way I've never been listened to before.