2.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Beep. Beep. Bee.....

I turned my alarm off, ugh I'm so not ready to be up. This mid term is going to be the death of me. I sit up, and kick the covers off then stand up. I walk over to my roommate's bed and shake her.

"Charliiiii, wake up if you want a ride to the chem building get your ass up we leave in 10." I tell my roommate with a  groggy tone in my voice.

I grab my clothes for the day and set them in the bathroom, I turn the shower on and undress I've got 5 mins to quickly wash my hair and body. I get in the shower and wet my hair and go through the motions. I finish up with record timing, I might as well have been going for a world recorded for quickest shower. I grab the towel and dry off in a hurry and rush putting my clothes on, throwing my towel in the laundry bin.  I do a quick brush of my hair and teeth and then, I walk out of the bathroom, and Charli runs past me and slams the door.

"Good morning to you too Charli." I say sarcastically. As I pack my track bag with practice clothes.

I hear a flush and the sink turn on, then shortly after a fresh faced Charli comes out of the bathroom.

"You could've let me pee first before you took a shower jack ass." She said in a fake annoyed voice.

"I could've but I didn't no reason to dwell on what could've been Charli." I respond with a cocky smirk, throwing my backpack and track bag on my shoulder.

"Your lucky I love you Gage, or I'd kick your ass. Now let's go before I'm late for my lab." She says pointing at the door, and slinging her bag on her two shoulders.

We leave the room and head to the car. We chuck our bags in the back seat, and buckle up. I turn my car on and grab my phone skipping till I find a song I want to listen to, I land on jealous by nick jonas. I shifted into first, and took off to Charli's Chem class.

"I don't like the way he's looking at you." I sang along.

"I'm starting to think you want him too." Charli chimed in.

"Am I crazy have I lost ya? even though I know you love me, can't help it." We sang together.

The ride continued like this having a full out jam session till I pulled up in front of Charli's class. I unlocked the door and she grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

"Thanks Gage, don't know what I'd do without you." She said, blowing a kiss pretending to act cute.

"You'd simply be late to all your Chem labs, good thing I'm here char." I responded jokingly with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah well I'll see you later have a good practice today, bye G." She said ending the small conversation, and waving good bye. I waved good bye and took off to my English mid term, dread already setting in.

A total of, one Adele song, two Sabrina Carpenter songs, and one Noah Cyrus song later and I parked in my English building parking lot. This was the last thing I wanted to do today, it's either take this test or be benched. With that I turned my car off and grabbed my back pack, got out of the car and locked it. I walked into the building feeling the sudden wave of stress set in, as I walk into my English class. I sat down in my seat getting out my pencil and notebook of class notes and scrap paper. In walks my professor, well there goes wishing she called out today.