5.

"Gage, your phone is buzzing like crazy." I hear after a pillow is thrown at me.

I sit up, looking around. That wasn't Charli's voice, what's going on? Why does my head hurt so damn much? pillows don't hurt that bad. Oh right. I thought that whole night was just a dream, I guess not.

"Gage, can you turn that stupid thing off it's too early for all that noise." My complains. Covering her face with her blanket.

I grab my phone and open it.
12 missed calls and 6 messages. Jeez do these guys not trust me to be out on my own?

4 missed calls from Ella🦩
3 missed calls from Charli🍪
7 missed calls from Alyssa😍

1 text from Charli🍪
2 texts from Alyssa😍
3 texts from Ella🦩

I look at the time, 7:37am it's not even 8am and they are blowing my phone up. Why are these guys even awake this early, on a Saturday?

Charli🍪
Charli🍪: Gage when are you coming back? Where did you even go?

Alyssa😍
Alyssa😍: I'm sorry for yelling last night I was just concerned. Can we talk later today?
Alyssa😍: G, when are you gonna be home? Can I come see you today?

Ella🦩
Ella🦩: Good morning dickhead❤️
Ella🦩: answer your phone Gage I know it's early but, all 3 of us are at the dorm when are you coming back?
Ella🦩: G wtf! Mike texted me and said you he saw you leave with Romero?!? He said she drove your car? What the actual fuck is happening? Dude where are you?
Me: I'll explain later EL, it's too early for this. I'll be home sometime today.

I text Ella back, sitting my phone down and getting up. The sound of the air mattress rubbing against the hardwood floor, makes Maya sit up and look at me.

"You good?" She asks sounding concerned.

"Kinda, my head is killing me. I think I might.." I stop in the middle of my sentence and get up running to the bathroom.

I hurriedly open the bathroom door, not bothering to close it. I hunch over the toilet and, I can feel my entire stomach wanting to exit my body. I hear footsteps in the hall way, shortly after a pair of hands starts collecting my hair and holding it back. Maya. She rubbed my back trying to help. It gave me a weird sense of comfort. I wiped my mouth, and flushed the toilet. God I'm a mess and this girl isn't even gagging at the whole scene in front of her. She helps me up, and walks with me back to the living room. I sit down on the couch and she goes to the fridge, then down the hall. She comes back holding aspirin and 2 gatorades, handing me 2 pills and a bottle.

"Here take this, I'm gonna order some food." She says, sitting down as I take the items.

I put the pills in my mouth and chug back some Gatorade, which helped my sore throat from the previous throwing up.

"I'm getting from Chick-fil-A what do you want?" She asks, looking at me.

"I'm fine I don't need anything." I protest. Twisting the cap on the bottle.

"Gage, stop just tell me what you want I'm not gonna fight you on it." She responds basically demanding.

"Just a spicy chicken sandwich, with no pickles please." I say giving in.