3.

I laid in bed once we got to the room, turning the tv on for background noise. Charli ran off to the cafeteria to get some food. I clicked on instagram, and started scrolling. I noticed a notification on one of the tabs and clicked it, oh god I wasn't seeing things.

I just stared at the follow request, why am I so curious? Everything about this girl is either annoying or intimidating. Yet I still wanna kinda stalk her page. Fuck it! I accepted the request, and sent a follow request back my curiosity winning me over. I continued to scroll for about 5 minutes when I got the notification that my request to follow @ thejetromero was accepted. I clicked her profile, and scrolled through her pictures. Mostly pictures with her and random girls or her at some party, or the rare track pictures taken by school photographers. While I was scrolling Charli walked back into the room, followed by Alyssa, I heard the bathroom door close but didn't react. I didn't even notice a second person with Charli till Alyssa sat down on my bed, then grabbed my phone.

"Ouuu Gage you're stalking Romero?" She teased, looking at my phone screen.

"She requested to follow me, it's not stalking!" I stated, trying to defend myself.

"Uh huh, and you followed her back? Did I miss a chapter? Or am I in the upside down right now?" She joked laughing at me.

"Her account was private and I was curious what kind of weird stuff she posts, hey she requested to follow me first so she started it!" I replied back, still on the defense but kind of joking.
I tried to grab my phone back from Alyssa.

"Maybe she thinks you're cute G! Gage and Maya sitting in a tre.." she started teasing, while trying to push me away so I couldn't get my phone back.

In the middle of her singing and mocking me I knocked her backwards, in turn she grabbed my arm trying to stay up but no luck. This only made me fall onto the bed with her, and her accidentally throw my phone to the foot of my bed. I caught myself with my fire arms leaving me inches from Alyssa's face. She stared at me, while trying to catch her breath not even trying to push me off of her. I just stared back at her, till reality set in. I sat up and so did she, I could feel her eyes on me but I just pretended to look at the tv.

"Sorry I didn't mean to knock you over, guess I'm just clumsy." I apologize with a small laugh, but a weird feeling set in when I called myself clumsy. Ugh probably because of Romero.

"It's okay G, we were just playing around no need to apologize." She says, i can tell she's still looking at me. I just look at her from the corner of my eye.

This girl has no idea the hold she has on me. Staring into her eyes is bad for me, I don't want to do something she will hate me for.

She put her hand on my arm, trying to get my attention.

"G, you okay?" She asked sounding concerned, I break and look at her.

"I'm okay." I say trying to convince her. Giving a small fake smile to try to sway her.

"You sure? I jus.." she starts to say and scoots closer to the point our legs touch, sending my heart in a panic, then Charli comes out of the bathroom all excited.

"What are we doing for dinner tonight guys? It's gotta be something quick cause when You too are done track practice, there's a party we HAVE to go to on the east of the campus at one of the frats." Charli says interrupting but unknowingly. She throws the bath towel off of her head into the laundry bin.