18.

Nolan, threw his backpack into the car. My friend, and Maya all stood out side with us.

"Everything's packed up, time to go Gage." Nolan informed me. This is it, it's time to leave.

"This is it huh? You're heading off. I'll miss looking over at your bed and, seeing you up still stalking Sabrina carpenter. Be careful up there, okay? Love you g."  Charli said, hugging me and then standing next to Ronnie.

"I had a feeling you would skip out on graduation. Never thought it would be for this. I'm proud of you though, don't let it get to your head too much." Ella said. Hugging me then walking away.

"Drive safe, I know you're a reckless driver. I'll miss your face around here g." Alyssa finished, hugging me. I hugged her back and looked at Maya.

She looked uncomfortable with it, I let her go.

"Call me when you get there safe okay? I'll call you every night, and I'll come up on the weekends. I love you Gage." Maya said, giving me a kiss. I kissed back, Nolan cleared his throat. Clearly wanting to leave.

"Alright we've got a drive ahead of us. Gage it's your car, take the first half then we switch." Nolan cut in, throwing me my car keys. I caught them, then started opening the car door.

I gave one last look at my group of misfits, these aren't my friends; these guys are my family. I got in the car, turning the key. Off Nolan and I went. We drove about thirty minutes before one of us spoke.

"Hey I think I know what I wanna do, what I want my part to be in the company." Nolan said.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked him, focusing on the road.

"I wanna be your assistant manager. Second hand in command. Do you that's possible?" He questioned.

"I think some strings can be pulled." I answered him.

Eventually Nolan fell asleep, I drove half the way; then we switched. I took the time to respond to some texts, I let Mr. Gabriel know we were half way there. Then I tried to take a nap, before I knew it I felt something pushing on my arm.

"Gage, GAGE! Wake up we are here." Nolan said, sleepy eyes tried to take in the sight. The apartment complex was well kept, with a gate in front of the entrance.

I spotted Mr. Gabriel, talking to the mover guys in the parking lot. I got out of the car, the closing of the door grabbing his attention. He smiled at me, then proceeded to walk my way.

"Ma'am can you open the gate, this is the new tenant in d three." He explained to the women. She nodded her head and pressed a button, opening the gate.

Nolan drove the car in, carefully parking it. I walked into the lot, following Mr. Gabriel.

"This place is so nice, even just in the outside!" I exclaimed.

"It better be, it was just built. I had Gary the financial advisor pull some strings, you're looking at the first ever suncove employee apartment complex. The only tenants are employees of your new branch. Rent is paid, through the company. The only thing that isn't is basic utilities and such. Here's yours and your brother's key, as well as your lot cards. Swipe these to get into the gate and out. Come on, I'll show you to your new pad." Mr. Gabriel finished. I followed him, Nolan trailing us. He finally caught up.