25.

[time skip: two years later]

I walked into the threshold of my house, hanging my keys up on the door hook. A chilled breeze of the autumn air, brushed my back as I closed the door. I looked around for a trace of the my redheaded women. She's Not in the kitchen or living room, I start my track to the stairs. Slowly walking up each incline. I looked in her office, not a soul to be found in here. Then stuck my head into the bathroom, thinking we may be showering; still nothing. I walked past two of our vacant rooms, heading to our bedroom. I turned the door handle, walking in as the door swung open; there she was. Suit cases on the bed, as she packed them rhythmically. I walked behind her, slipping my head around her hips.

"Hello." I greeted, as I kissed her cheek.

"You're home." She returned, as she twisted in my arms to face me. Wide smile, as she put her arms around my neck to hug me.

I leaned down to kiss the shorter girl, as she looked up to kiss back.

"You're still packing?" I questioned, as I took a look at the bags.

"Yeah, almost done though. Do you know where the sunscreen is? I can't find it for the life of me." She asked as she continued looking.

"It's fall zo, I don't think we are going to need sunscreen. Our condo may have a beach but, I think we will be okay. Considering it's high of forty degrees most days." I answered, as I took my shoes off.

"You never know, oh found it! You excited to leave in the morning?" She asked, as she began zipping the bags up.

"Of course, anytime away with just you is a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to sit on the balcony, and relax watching the sunsets with you. Last years fall vacation was amazing, I'm sure this will be the same." I answered, as I laid back on the bed.

"Smart answer, Switzerland. Alright done, wanna order food? I'm starving." She said, as she laid next to me.

"Already on it, AL's will be here in fifteen minutes." I replied, as I pulled her to me. I hugged her tightly.

We ate our dinner, as we watched Amazon prime video. Zoey has me hooked on, the summer I turned pretty again. Once we had finished eating, we took our showers, and settled in for the night; knowing we had to be up early for the drive. The drive from Portland Maine to, cape cod Massachusetts was almost three hours. The condo in Cape cod was worth it though.

BEEP. BEEP. BEE...
I slapped the alarm clock off, pushing the comforter off of me. I reached over hugging zoey, trying to wake her up peacefully. I kissed her all over the face, as she slowly woke up. She rolled over, looking at me.

"Good morning love." She greeted in her cute tired voice.

"Good morning gorgeous." I returned, kissing her good morning.

"Come on, it's six fifty. We've gotta be at the condo by, ten forty five atleast. I don't want nolan leaving with the keys." I informed the sleepy red head.

She groaned and slid out of bed, while I pulled my clothes out to change. I threw everything on quickly, and started pouring bowls of cereal for us. I put the milk away, as she walked down the stairs. She always looks so beautiful, even in the morning. We quickly ate, and put our bags in the car. She Turned the car on, and began the track to the condo. I played music and scrolled on my phone, as she drove. Scrolling through instagram, looking at pictures of new friends I've made, different suncove location friends, college friends, then I stumbled upon a post from Maya. Yes, I still follow her. No, I haven't reached out to her. Not once in the past two year. I don't plan to either, we made a decision. I intend to stick to it, it's worked so well since. Things haven't been better for the both of us, we don't have to talk at all to know that. Just seeing our posts on social media, can show us both a lot.