Match ups

The grassy field was calm, and the soft rustling of the blades brushing against each other created a gentle whispering sound. The grass blades swayed slowly in the breeze, bending and bouncing back up again.

In a sudden moment, the peaceful setting was disrupted by a swarm of orange figures flooding the field. Naruto and his clones had appeared, and Naruto's expression had grown more wild and feral as he faced his opponent, Kimimaro, the last surviving member of the Kaguya clan.

Kimimaro remained calm and stoic, his eyes flicking around to take in the sight of the sea of orange clones surrounding him. "Interesting," he said, a twinge of interest in his voice as his bones began to emerge from his palms to form weapons.

Naruto and his clones' appearance had also changed, their features resembling those of a fox. Naruto's nails had grown longer, his canines sharper, and his eyes had turned red and feline-like. His hair and whiskers had become more feral, and reddish chakra began to emanate from his body. He crouched into a stance and growled, "I'll crush you," his voice trembling with anger.

Kimimaro was unfazed by Naruto's threat and calmly said, "Come," as bluish chakra enveloped his body and tousled his white hair.

With the power of the Kyuubi driving him, Naruto and his clones charged at Kimimaro from all directions.

As Naruto and his clones charged at Kimimaro, but he remained composed and unruffled. He effortlessly destroyed a dozen or so clones with his graceful yet powerful movements. As more clones rushed at him, Kimimaro disposed of them quickly and efficiently by stabbing them with his bones.

Smoke and grunts could be heard as the clones all fell to Kimimaro by the dozen, his movement filled with elegance and grace. As the tips of his toes came into contact with the grassy floor beneath he bellowed, "Witness! The dance of the willows!"

His bones still protruding from his palms, sweeping them in a circular motion he wiped out clone after clone. Kimimaro took to the air, followed by a hoard of Naruto's clones, he slammed his palms into the gut of two clones, piercing their stomachs with his bones and using them to propel himself higher before they dispersed in a huff of smoke.

Still airborne, Kimimaro's stoic expression remained unchanged as Naruto's clones rushed him from all directions. He swiftly dealt with them all as they dispersed in a cloud of smoke.

As Kimimaro's sandals made contact with the grassy terrain, he crouched with his back slightly hunch over and his hands crossed diagonally across his body, chakra fluttering his snow-white hair. His cold emerald eyes lifting upwards to meet the gaze of Naruto as he spoke, "This is my kekkei genkai."

Despite the overwhelming number of clones, Kimimaro remained focused on his mission for Orochimaru-sama. He had no qualms with fighting, but failure or tardiness was not an option. Still crouching on the grassy plain, he assessed the situation and prepared to face the remaining clones.

Naruto's teeth clenched as beads of sweat formed on his face, trying to comprehend Kimimaro's unique ability. 'What is this guy? His bones are poking out of his body to attack?' he thought.

Kimimaro rose from his crouching position and unzipped his shirt, revealing his bare chest. Naruto watched in confusion as Kimimaro's right shoulder began to rip open, exposing his muscle and bone, all while he maintained a stoic expression.

As Kimimaro pulled out his bone and transformed it into a sword, Naruto muttered in disbelief, "He turned his bone... Into a sword?"

Kimimaro then explained, "These are no ordinary bones. These are bones compressed to maximum density meaning they are as solid as steel..."