All Or Nothing

-3rd Person-

"Do not be careless now, Sarutobi Sensei. You have always been too compassionate." The serpent like Sanin cautioned.

Enma urged him to regain his composure, "Get it together, Sarutobi."

Sarutobi found himself in a challenging predicament as he faced off against Orochimaru, his former student who had become a Sannin, as well as Tobirama Senju, his late master who was one of the most powerful shinobi in Konoha's history, and Hashirama Senju, the former god of shinobi and the first Hokage who had defeated Madara Uchiha, a ninja feared by all who know his name.

He felt beads of sweat rolling down his face, lacking confidence in his ability to emerge victorious. Sarutobi whispered in despair, "Why did it have to come to this?" His eyes welled up with tears as he looked towards his former student.

*drip*

*Flashback*

Malice and ambition had always been hidden in his eyes...

I had always been aware that he had those qualities, but...

I chose to ignore it.

He was without a doubt a talent was only seen every few decades...

He was a genius bursting with tremendous talent in a time of war...

I wanted to guide him and pass on my legacy to him, I really did...

But fate had other plans.

Hiruzen managed to locate Orochimaru's hideout in the sewers and navigated through several twists and turns until he arrived at an iron door. After pushing it open slowly, it made a creaking sound.

As he looked inside the dimly lit room, he saw Orochimaru next to an operating table, conducting experiments on one of the villagers. Upon further inspection of the room, Hiruzen noticed that the walls were adorned with grotesque corpses, each one more disturbing than the last. This sight caused Hiruzen immense sadness.

With rage trembling in his voice, Hiruzen uttered the name "Orochimaru."

In response, Orochimaru, his expression serious, asked his former teacher, "Are you going to kill me?"

Mocking Hiruzen once more, Orochimaru asked, "Can you do it, Sarutobi sensei?" and then proceeded to clasp his hands together to form a seal. Meanwhile, Hiruzen summoned Enma, and the two clashed.

*Shatter*

With his back turned to Hiruzen, Orochimaru stood at the exit. As he glanced over his shoulder for the last time, he vanished into the darkness, leaving Hiruzen kneeling on the floor with blood dripping from his elderly face. Hiruzen closed his eyes in defeat.

"Sarutobi... You..." Enma said

But... I couldn't kill him

Pathetic

*Flashback end*

But this time...

This time will be different.

After wiping away his tears and reopening his eyes, Hiruzen's determination burned fiercely as he declared, "I'll make up for my past mistake by killing you now." With Enma in hand, he summoned two shadow clones to aid him.

Orochimaru sneered with a sly grin, remarking, "You've truly grown old... To think you'd shorten your lifespan out of impatience."

Confused by Hiruzen's sudden use of the Kage bunshin, an ANBU member outside the barrier shouted, "What is Lord Third doing?"