Conviction

"Haha, well see about that." The Masked man said, then repelled his opponents successfully gaining distance.

Seeing this the odd clone and the teen flipped backwards landing a decent distance away, the constant crashing and shattering of stones temporarily came together for a deftly solid surface, a mockery of its former self.

The two dashed, instantly closing the distance, appearing on opposite sides of the man plunging their kunai at his head and feet respectively but the man immediately snaps into a vertical roll, spinning through the duo's attack.

With the man's collar blasting back to reveal his lone crimson eye glaring dangerously at the clone. Both Menma and Kurama upped the pressure, their burning desire for victory ever present in their eyes.

The man executed a dual bicycle kick that met the readied guards of the two, time looked as if it sped up, a tell tale sign of how fast the trio were moving.

Flipping out of the kick, the man quickly guarded against an overhead kick from Menma, he used the momentum of the attack to force him back and turned the see the fox was already in the air, moments away from dropkicking him.

The stranger quickly crossed his arms and blocked the attack, surprisingly the force of the attack pushed him back. He used the momentum to his advantage flying back to the approaching Menma catching him off guard. Having near 0 time to defend, Menma did the first jutsu he thought of.

"Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu!"

Menma's voice blared with conviction as he fluidly went through the necessary hand signs as spikes raised out of the ground attempting to stop the man's advance.

Refusing to relent the man forced himself through the spike field weaving through all spikes, he was now an arms length away from burying his fist in the boys face only to stop as the boy completed the final hand sign.

A BARRAGE of spikes appeared over the head of the man, looking the boy dead in the eyes a light "Tch." escaped his lips before the deadly volley of spike came blasting at the man, All passing through him as if he wasn't there.

Seeing a chance to attack, Kurama darted back to Menma who had a faint idea of what the fox would do. 'Is he...' Sprinting through the debris at blistering speeds the Kyuubi leapt the rest of the distance towards the boy, arm shooting to his side, now momentarily on the same wavelength they both smirk in anticipation.

Meeting the fox halfway, the outstretched arm of Menma clutched onto the arm of his clone, rolling his body into a near horizontal spin, he redirected the fox, hurling him to his target at even faster speeds than he left the forest with.

Slamming into the man, Menma instantaneously reappeared next to Kurama, who had finally landed a solid hit on the man.

Now free falling through the air, the once still areal Battleground also fell with the combatants, a sea of colors crashing into the ground as they felt the end of the battle approaching.

Now shifting into a float, the shadow and the vessel, the tail beast and the Jinchuriki, looked to each other and smiled then they wordlessly plunged towards the stranger on the ground then immediately engaging in combat, they dodged, they slashed, they parried they smashed.

The duo finally managed to force the man in a difficult situation as he repeatedly had to dodge and positioned himself.

With a ROAR the duo sent the stranger FLYING into a nearby boulder that was falling with them, the man looked up to see the silhouette of two teens landing on a boulder opposite to him.