Choji vs Jirobo

Jirobo grinned devilishly as he spoke, "You managed to escape my blockade. Impressive work." The genin were infuriated by his mocking tone and got into their fighting stances. However, Neji stopped Naruto and Kiba and advised them against engaging in a fight, as Jirobo was not an opponent they could defeat easily with their depleted chakra, even though they outnumbered him. Shikamaru also reminded them that Sasuke might escape if they wasted too much time here.

Kiba, however, insisted that they could take on Jirobo themselves since they had already broken his barrier. As they were still discussing their options, Jirobo clapped his hands and warned them that they were merely his prey, and that he could easily overpower them. He then slammed his palm on the ground, causing the ground to rupture and uproot the soil, knocking them off balance.

Neji immediately activated his Byakugan to locate Jirobo, but a huge boulder came flying towards them. Naruto yelled for them to watch out, and Menma swiftly unsheathed his katana from a scroll. However, Choji, who had already grown to a huge size, crushed the boulder before Menma could use his weapon, sending rocks flying everywhere.

Menma and the rest of the group shielded themselves from the flying debris. Choji, who was still curled up into a ball, rolled and collided with Jirobo. Jirobo's feet dug into the ground to stop Choji's weight and momentum. Jirobo smirked at Choji and kneed him in the face, sending him flying into the air before tackling him back to the ground.

The others were ready to charge at Jirobo, but Shikamaru intervened. "Wait, everyone!" Shikamaru helped Choji to his feet and continued, "We need to split up from here. We don't have much time, and if we don't act fast, we won't be able to catch up with Sasuke."

"Neji, you will serve as a co-leader and take Kiba, Choji, and Naruto with you to pursue Sasuke," Shikamaru instructed, looking to the Hyuga. He then turned his attention to Jirobo, "I'll handle this guy with Menma," he added, forming a seal with his hands.

Jirobo sneered, "Are you planning on using that shadow bind again? It's such a useless move. Just one glance, and you know how to deal with it."

"You were the leader, huh? Do you really think you can defeat me by splitting up?" Jirobo continued tauntingly. "Must be tedious to work under such a foolish leader... Huh, underling?"

"He's not foolish..." Choji muttered, but his words went unheard.

"Well, I'll kill any trash who would work under such a shadow-loving sucker... even before they get bored," Jirobo declared.

Naruto balled his fists and opened his mouth to say something, but Choji interrupted, "He's mine!" he shouted, rising to his feet with a determined look. "I'll take care of him!"

Shikamaru's eyes widened slightly as Choji rummaged through his pouch and pulled out a bag, which he handed to him. Shikamaru gave it a questioning look, and Choji said, "Shikamaru, give these soldier pills to everyone else."

Shikamaru's eyes widened even further, "Choji... You can't be serious!" he exclaimed.

Choji smiled at his friend, "Do you think so? I have a secret weapon for myself," he said.

"But that's..." Shikamaru began, but Choji cut him off, "Shikamaru, take everyone else and go!" he shouted.

"What are you saying! He's not someone you can take on by yourself!" Naruto protested.

"Choji..." Shikamaru muttered, his expression full of concern.

As a gentle breeze picked up and Choji's scarf fluttered in the wind, he said, "What did we come out here to do? If we lose track of Sasuke now... We'll only become what Jirobo called us - a foolish bunch of trash."