Newly Weds

-4 Month later-

Menma yawned as he stretched his arms and got up from his bed. He rubbed his eyes and walked towards the kitchen where Temari was seen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Temari." Menma smiled, taking a seat.

"Good morning, Menma. Did you sleep well?" Temari asked as she flipped a pancake.

"Yeah, I did. How about you?"

"I had a good sleep, too. The bed was comfortable," Temari replied.

Menma chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you like it. So, what are you making for breakfast?"

"I'm making pancakes, eggs, and bacon." Temari said as she turned off the stove.

"That sounds great. Can I help with anything?" Menma offered.

Temari hummed, "You can set the table."

"Sure thing." Menma said as he grabbed some plates and utensils from the cabinet.

As he was setting the table, Menma asked, "So, what do you have planned for today?"

"I have a mission with Shikamaru and Choji. We have to gather some information about a missing-nin from the Sand Village." Temari replied.

"That sounds interesting. Good luck with that," Menma said.

"Thanks, I'll try my best. How about you? What are your plans for today?" Temari asked.

"I don't have anything planned yet. Maybe I'll train a bit or hang out with Naruto later." Menma said.

Temari nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. You should spend some time with your brother."

Menma smiled. "Yeah, I should. It's been a while since we've hung out."

Temari finished cooking breakfast, and they sat down to eat. They chatted about their respective missions and plans for the day as they enjoyed their meal.

Despite the political reasons behind their engagement, Menma and Temari had developed a close relationship and genuinely cared for each other. They had learned to make the most of their situation and find happiness in each other's company.

After they finished eating they cleaned up then went on their way. As Menma trudged through the bustling streets of konoha, the fresh air morning brushing against his whiskers he went in search of his brother.

'You two have gotten real close huh kit?' The resident devil asks with a slight smirk

'That is to be expected. We've been living together for 4 months.' He replies coolly as he walked up to his brother's apartment.

Naruto greeted Menma with a wide grin as he opened the door. "Oh Menma! What's up?"

"Just checking up, you good?" Menma replied, stepping inside.

Naruto chuckled. "I'm doing great! Was just about to make something to eat too."

As Naruto bustled about the kitchen, Menma looked around the apartment. It was small and modest, but Naruto had made it his own with various posters and decorations. Menma felt a twinge of envy at his brother's easygoing nature and carefree attitude.

"So, how's living with Temari going?" Naruto asked as he set a plate of eggs and toast in front of Menma.

"It's going well. We're still getting used to each other, but I think it's going to work out," Menma said, taking a bite of his food.

Naruto nodded. "That's good to hear. You know, I've been thinking, maybe we could all hang out sometime. Me, you, Temari, and my girlfriend Hinata."

Menma raised an eyebrow. "Girlfriend? When did that happen?"