The Uzumaki vs The Uchiha Hybrid

In a serene clearing surrounded by grass and trees, two individuals faced each other with intense stares. Menma Uzumaki, the elder twin brother of Naruto Uzumaki, held his purplish-black katana firmly, emanating an air of menace. Opposite him stood his opponent, Yeuri, with a calculating expression and fiery crimson eyes.

Yeuri assumed a defensive stance, with his two hands in front of him like a guard and his left leg slightly raised, tapping the ground in a languid rhythm. Menma's demeanor remained impassive as he shifted his right leg forward and lowered himself until his knee was lightly touching the grass. He tightened his grip on his katana and positioned his hands on his right side, ready for action.

The gentle breeze grew stronger, causing the trees to creak and groan louder, while the grass blades swayed gently. Yeuri's sharingan, featuring three tomoe, spun languidly as a smirk formed on his face. Menma lifted his pointer and middle fingers off the hilt of his katana, and the sound of a thousand chirping birds filled the air as lightning chakra crackled on the blade.

Menma stayed low to the ground, feeling the damp soil beneath him. He watched carefully as Yeuri approached, taking cautious steps that made a soft crunching sound against the blades of grass in the clearing. Menma was alert and composed, making sure to keep himself both rigid and relaxed.

"Aren't you gonna attack? Hmm? black cat?"

Ignoring Yeuri's words, Menma kept his mind clear and focused. With a smirk, Yeuri quickened his pace until he was within Menma's range. Menma responded by smirking back and slashing horizontally with his blade, the lightning crackling like a cacophony of a thousand birds. But Yeuri disappeared from sight, avoiding the attack.

Menma flipped into a reverse cartwheel, avoiding a simple kick from behind. Yeuri was slightly impressed, but Menma was ready for every move his opponent could make.

Menma's sword clashed against Yeuri's forearm as he attempted to strike. Yeuri countered with a leg sweep which Menma dodged with a hop, using Yeuri's extended leg as a support to execute a backflip. Menma then threw a handful of kunai at Yeuri, who effortlessly dodged them.

As he turned his head to his left, Yeuri noticed Menma quickly closing in on him. Yeuri's Sharingan flared as he charged forward to meet Menma halfway. The two clashed, but quickly broke away as Menma rebounded, choosing to attack again with a practiced swing of his sword. However, Yeuri effortlessly dodged the strike with a knowing smirk.

Menma then increased the speed of his attacks, his sword crackling with electricity as he aimed to strike Yeuri's guard or catch him off-guard. Yeuri, however, easily evaded Menma's strikes and kicked him in the chin, momentarily stunning him. As Menma rebounded, Yeuri followed up with a high leg kick, striking Menma's arched fingers.

Menma jumped back and circled his opponent, but Yeuri remained still in the center, patiently waiting for his move. Their gazes met, Menma's oceanic blue showing hints of aggression while Yeuri's crimson iris featured a teasing glint.

Menma summoned a clone with a swift cross formation of his fingers. The clone immediately rushed towards Yeuri, who remained unfazed, allowing the clone to collide into him and explode into a cloud of smoke, revealing Menma in mid-air with his sword charged with aggression.

Menma swung his sword towards Yeuri, who also disappeared in smoke. Failing to notice the direction of his opponent's movement Menma scanned the area for any signs of life, unaware that Yeuri was riding the clear blue sky, gazing down at him with an unusual smile before reappearing in front of him, catching Menma off-guard.

Menma delivered a backhand strike that landed on Yeuri's body, then he pivoted counterclockwise and plunged his sword into Yeuri's lower ribs. Following up with a heel kick to Yeuri's chin, Yeuri retaliated with a dropkick to Menma's stomach, pushing them apart.