New piercing

I decided I wanted todo something that when Jax comes home from prison he'd really enjoy. so I went and got my nipples pierced and I managed to find piercings that had a reaper on it so I had the piercer do them.

it took a long time for my nipples to heal bit but it wasnt in any hurry casue Jaxwasnt coming home soon.

when my nipples finally healed thats when Jax got to come home.

I stood by Gemma as we waited for our guys to roll in.

"ready for a hell of a night?" she asked

I smirked.

"good luck to JT on getting his and your son away from me" I replied

"thata girl" she says

I chuckled before looking back towards the gate listening to the motrocycles fill the quiet air.

After everyone greeted each other and we spent some time together Jax and I had left.

"so what have you been up to while I was away?" he asked about to grab another beer.

"I piecered my nipples" I say

he retreated his hand from the beers and looked at me.

"what?" he asked

I didnt say it again instead I walked up to him. and pressed my chest against his allowing him to feel.

"holly shit" he says lifting my shirt and looking at my pierced nipples.

"you like?" I asked

"fucking love" he says

"go on. I know you want to" I say

"are you healed?" he asked

"yep" I say

he nods his head before he takes and lays me on the coich before he lays on top of me and latches onto my nipple and sucks before he starts flicking his tounge on my piercing and using his teeth to tug on my piercing.

I arched my back fisted his hair and moaned over and over again.

he pulled back and took in the markings he just made before he apperenlty noticed the desgin.

"reaper" he says

"casue you are a son so why not" I replied

"I fucking love it. and I am never gonan keeo my mouth off your nipples ever again. you'll have to pry me off" he says before he moves to my other tit and gives it the same attention as he did the right one.