Nothing more than...( made into a story)

" you are nothing more than a croweater. you will never be anything more" 

those words from someone that I mistakenly thought loved me kept preparing in my head as I got dressed in the outfit I was gonna wear to the Samcro party.

he wants to claim I'm nothing more than a croweater well than baby I'm gonna dress it.

After I made sure everything looked how I wanted it to be I headed out and went to the clubhouse.

I parked and climbed out straightening my skirt before I made my way towards the door.

"oh. no what did he do?" I hear

"Why momma he's an angel and I'm nothing more than a croweater" I say

"fuck" ma says

I smirked as looked between ma and Gemma then headed inside

"he's a fucking asshole for saying that to her" ma says

"he's gonna eat his words" Gemma says

the voices faded as the loud music took its place.

I greeted some of the guys and a few croweaters as I walked further into the clubhouse.

I walked over to where he stood with Jax,Juice, Chibs, and Tig.

when TIg looked up he choked and pit his drink out.

"holy fucking shit" he says

I grabbed a napkin and dabbed his chin and lips clean.

"Tiggy boo do you need a bib hunny. or would you rather have some company tonight?" I asked

"titties...I mean company" he says 

" well you got it hunny" I say

He took my hand leading me off and I looked back at Happy and smirked.

He looked seriously pissed off. but he is the very one to tell me that I'm nothing more than a croweater and I'll never be anything more. so his pissed-off look is pointless.

Tig sat on the couch and I sat across his lap and we got into the conversations that surrounded us.

I didn't need to look over towards Happy cause I could feel the anger radiating off him.

Ma and Gemma walked in and came over to sit by Tig and I.

"hunny your gonna get Tig murdered" ma say

"he had no fucking right saying I'm nothing more than a croweater and I'll never be anything else. then get pissed off at me doing what croweaters do" I say

"that son of a bitch" Gemma says

"I will never give my heart to another son ever again" I say before I excused myself and apologized to Tig before I walked off.

I just washed my hands when Happy walked in and pinned me against the wall.

"what the fuck is this?" he asked

"what don't like it?" I asked

"fuck no." he says

"but didn't you state I'm a croweater and will always be one?" I asked

"I'm sorry" he says

"I don't care. you hurt me for the last time Happy. and Im done with it. I'm done with your games, I'm done with everything." I say before moving him off me. 

he grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him.

"I'm not done" he says

"tough shit" I say yanking my wrists from his hold and walking out of the bathroom when a few croweaters walked in.

I walked over to Ma and went to take a seat by her but Happy grabbed me turned me around and lifted me up over his shoulder covering my ass as he walked off with me kicking and screaming calling him all the names under the son.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: story called I am more.