cute & or funny Onesie ( Rane)

I had slipped on the cute little onesie a friend of mine had bought Rane and my baby girl Daphanie. it had little miss steal yo man on the front which was cute.

I had taken her to the clubhouse after stopping to pick up Rane some lunch.

When I had sat her in her carrier on the picnic table I peaked in the clubhouse out.

"Rane I brought you lunch" I say before heading back to where Daphanie was and Gemma.

"this is just the cutest" Gemma says

"a great friend of mine bought it" I tell her as I took a seat when Rane walked out.

"thank you" he says sitting across from me.

"welcome

Gemma got Dalphanie out of her carrier and started playing with her which I was fine with.

"so you boys been staying out of trouble?" I asked

he shook his head as he took a bite if his burger.

"go figure this club is Trouble with a mega capital T" I joke

"that's right we are darlin" Jax says before he takes Dalphanie.

"little miss steal yo man" Jx reads the onesie.

"well you took her and you're with Tara so she took Tara's man." I sat

he chuckled as he took a seat and started playing with Dalphanie while Gemma went to handle the customer that had arrived.

I sat there laughing and joking with the guys before little miss started getting fussy then I went to check her diaper before I came back and fed her a bottle. and went back to my conversation with Rane and Jax.