their reaction to finding out the gender (Quinn)

when it was time to find out what mine and Quinn's baby was I had hoped that Rane would be able to make it to the appointment.

I had arrived and waited for my name to be called and Quinn to show but he didn't. so I headed to the back once I was called and I went through the whole ordeal leading up to the ultrasound tech smearing the gel on my stomach.

I went to ask a question when Rane walked through the door.

"am I late?" he asked

"no I just applied the gel" the tech says

he shuts the door behind him and walks over to stand beside me and takes my hand.

"alright are we ready?" she asked

"yeah" I anwsered

she starts moving the probe along my stomach till little Quinn shows up on the screen.

"alright from what I see things are still going good, nothing is changing which is great." the tech says

I sighed in relief.

"now for the big revel" she says

I looked from the screen to Rane then back.

"its a girl" she says

I looked back at Rane this time I was crying while he stood there motionless and just stared.

I clenched my hand gripping his making him look at me.

"a girl" I say

he smiles then wipes the tears.

"she will be spoiled like you" he says

I chuckled while the tech takes pictures.

"congratulations," the tech says 

"thank you" we both replied

after I cleaned my stomach and the Tech came back with the pictures Rane and I headed out and I scheduled my next appointment.

"we are having a girl" I say in disbelief 

"yeah. and she'll have everything like you," Rane says as he wraps his arms around me.

"I want her to have your courage and stability to do so much" I say

"she'll have that and then some" he says

I nodded my head.