Chapter Thirteen

Andrew was speaking to us about trust

"This cannot work if you both do not trust or like each other." Andrew whispers, holding in his anger. I cross my legs and turn my head to face Kingston's unbothered one, they heard us arguing outside about how much we dislike one another.

And I pulled out a gun at him, clearly nobody liked that since everyone pulled one at me.

Now I feel like I'm in the principles office about to get a detention.

"I mean, we can have angry sex and let out all our frustration." I wink, Nigel blushes with a scoff.

"You're asking me to trust a fucking killer?"

"He's just scared I'm going to kill him," I look onto Andrews desk. He had a bowl of sweets out. "Are those out for me to take?"

Carter glances at my pointed finger, "no, they're not supposed to be out." I kiss my teeth as he shoves it into his draw. "However, it seems that neither of you are going to get along. Nigel. Off you go." Nigel walks behind us, "so, we are cuffing the both of you together, until we know that we can trust you both out on the field without wanting to kill each other and to learn that working together is good."

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

"No, get someone else to do the job." Kingston stood up from his seat, over towering Andrew and Carter. Kingston looks good today, I'm not going to lie. Very attractive.

I turn to face the second bowl of sweets on the desk, just as I reach out- Andrew slaps my hands away.

"Ow." I whisper slowly pulling away.

"This isn't up for debate, Kingston. No one else would take the job with her, so you're the only one who can put up with her. And, as much as I despise it, it's true. We require her assistance. She possesses brains and skills that our force lacks- she is the only one who can get the laptop."

"Oh why thank you," I smile.

"This is for the people's protection." Andrew speaks.

Kingston glances down at me, "I'm fine with it, I wouldn't mind being attached to you...its good that you know I like to cuddle."

My arm gets snatched up and wrapped around the cuff and now we're back to square one. We are basically linked up. "We need you to have faith in one another. You've got two days."

"Guess were locked into this together." I joke, moulding in my lips.

Kingston shoots me a shut up gaze.

All of a sudden, I'm pulled out of my chair and forced to walk behind Kingston. We end up in his office, "Kingston you're hurting me!" I wince at my wrists, he reaches his draws and slides out a bowl of keys. "What are you doing?"

"You think I want to be attached to you?"

I hum. "Yes."

When we go to the station's front, I notice a bowl of Lollipops. I try to reach for it with my free hand, but the dish is yanked away from my grip. I gasp in surprise and turn to see Charlie looking dissatisfied.