Chapter Twelve

We checked into a motel and funnily enough there was only a one bedroom available, we tap our key card and slide inside

We checked into a motel and funnily enough there was only a one bedroom available, we tap our key card and slide inside. I walk further in and glance at the one single bed in the middle of the room, a couch just on one side with a desk.

No TV.

Just one window opposite the bed, I settle down onto the edge of it.

Kingston disappeared, I stand up and see a shadow from the bathroom. I push the door slightly open and see Kingston slide his shirt over his head, we went to buy some alcohol and bandages before we came to the motel.

The entire time he acted as if he never even got shot.

I step inside, "let me."

"Don't touch me." He orders, I raise my hand as surrender and step back.

"I've done it a thousand times before, let me do it."

His jaw tenses and he settles down the alcohol bottle before turning to face me, almost giving me the go ahead look. I walk to him and sanitise my hands, I grab a towel and the bottle before pouring some into it. I dab the towel onto his wound and watch as his hands clench around the edge of the sink.

Once the wound is cleared, I grab the tweezers and go in to grab the bullet.

Kingstons body was something else, he had muscle-he had abs.

His broad shoulders complimented his waist well, I rest a hand against his abs as I try to pull the bullet out. I notice that just a couple of centimetres above the wound is written a name.

'Amelia'

Must be his girlfriend.

I look up and our eyes lock, "don't think your girlfriend would like you protecting me Kingston." I whisper as I slide the bullet out and throw it into the sink, I push the towel against his wound as I step to the side and lift the needle and thread.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He speaks, taking the bottle of vodka as he chugs some down.

"Amelia sounds pretty." I slowly crouch down in front of him, his abs tense as I rest a hand just above his abdomen. "I'm not going to suck your dick Kingston."

"Wouldn't want you to even touch it killer."

I smirk and push the needle into his skin, he grunts as I begin to sew the wound closed.

"Why? Is it that small?" I smile.

He chuckles, I watch as his lips slowly turn into a smirk. "Mhm." He hums his answer.

I finish and tie the thread before cutting it, I chuck the needle into the sink and press the bandage onto it. I step back and wash the blood from my hands, he nods at me and cleans the mess before stepping out the bathroom.

I decide to shower since I haven't in a while.

However before I did, I wash my clothes in the sink and dry them on top of the door.