Chapter Eleven

Sitting on one of the chairs in front of the island, I watch as Kingston slides me a takeaway Chinese box

Sitting on one of the chairs in front of the island, I watch as Kingston slides me a takeaway Chinese box. And a pair of chopsticks, he grabs an island chair and settles opposite me. "They say takeout isn't good for you." I mumble.

"Yeah but it'll send you to the toilet quicker, the quicker the hard drives out the quicker you're gone." He shoves his chopsticks inside and lifts some noodles before eating.

I roll my eyes and play around with my food, "your house is so boring." I whisper, "nothing interesting."

"Good."

"So whose room was I sleeping in."

"Mine." He was giving me one word answers, and I could tell it was because he just did not like me. I shove some food into my mouth before raising my eyes, "does that mean we're sleeping together?" I smirk.

"Absolutely not."

"I wouldn't mind, but I like to cuddle when I sleep. Is that going to be a problem?" I lean my jaw onto the back of my hand, and slightly move in.

"No, it won't because we're not sleeping next to each other." A smile spreads across my lips, "you're sleeping on the floor."

Then my smile drops.

"That's not very gentlemen like off you."

"And killing people isn't woman like off you?"

Got me there.

I finish my food, shove my box into the bin and see Kingston continue to finish his food. I begin to trail around the house, almost as if I was trying to find something worthy then my stomach Elgin's to curl and I knew it was time for me to shit out the hard drive.

"Where's the toilet?" I whisper.

"Oh finally, down the hall on your right." I nod my head and follow the directions given.

Kingston was waiting outside the bathroom as I lock the door, what an absolute idiot? I slide out the hard drive from beneath my bra and shove it into the bag that Kingston gave me, they actually believed I swallowed a hard drive this big? I chuckle to myself, before pretending to flush the toilet.

I open the door and Kingston stands up straight, I hand him the bag.

"There. There is your hard drive." He gulps and takes the bag from me with a disgusted face, "and by the way-it was in my bra. The entire time." I pat his shoulders and enter the bedroom, the door shoots open and my eyes widen as I turn around.

"You're telling me I was dealing with you for no fucking reason?" He puts the hard drive onto the drawer table, I roll my eyes and walk to my shopping bags.

"Exactly so."

"You always make things longer than they should be."

"Oh do I? You were the one who chained me to the bed!"