Chapter Nine

He slides away the signed paper from in front of me and nods his head, "good decision

He slides away the signed paper from in front of me and nods his head, "good decision." He speaks, I just stare in front of me- unable to focus elsewhere knowing that I just signed my entire life away. Five years of my life. Andrew steps out of the room, and I see just before the door closes that two bodyguards follow him.

"Well, the mouse has been caught and trapped." Carter chuckles, he leans forward and Kingston observes us from a distance. "Let me tell you something, you're nothing but a murder- you have no heart, you will be nothing and I'll make sure you stay longer for five years. Because I have something you don't, power."

It shouldn't have hurt, and to be fair it really didn't because I've heard those words before.

I smile softly and lean closer, "the fact that you have to bring up the fact you have power says enough Carter." I respond, he begins to turn red and I could tell he wants to try and strangle me.

Kingston interrupts, and pushes Carter back.

"She's with me now, you can leave." God he hasn't spoken in so long I've forgotten what's he sounds like- the deep manly voice.

Carter pushes Kingstons hand off him and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

"Why's he so angry for?"

"Believe it or not- you're a lot to deal with Diaz."

"Am I agent Diaz now?" He scoffs, and takes out a set of keys- he walks towards me and grabs the cuffs attached to the table. He finds the right key, his arm right in my face.

He smelt good.

He unlocks my chains, and the heavy weight drops to the table with a loud sound. "Wow, the feeling of freedom." I whisper, he walks ahead of me and I follow him.

We enter a station filled with people on computers, the huge blue screen displayed on one wall with numbers and graphs filled out and then my face comes onto it with a fat WANTED sign.

"I look good there." I whisper staring at my picture, Kingston stops at a certain station and I see the tag on the empty desk named as Charlie.

"Nigel, keep an eye on her." Kingston looks away to fill out some files, I look beside me and see a small teenager almost staring right at me.

I could sense fear dropping from the sweat on his forehead. "Don't be scared, I won't kill you Nigel." I whisper to him. "I'll kill him though." I nod towards Kingston.

"I'm not scared of you, but I am in love with you." I raise a brow and turn to Kingston who just stares at Nigel confusingly.

"I don't think you're meant to be in love with me, Nigel."

"Oh god you said my name." He whispers.

"Stop the flirting Nigel." A woman's voice erupts, my head just keeps twisting and turning out here. "Kingston."