29

Enid, Bianca, Yoko, and Divina wait at the airport for Tana and Wednesday. Enid is anxious to see the two girls again. She misses her friends. Her home life has gotten a little better since she finally wolfed out, but her mother is still her mother. Her personality hasn't changed and now she criticizes Enid for wanting to court outside of her species.

"There they are!" Yoko comments. She points to the two girls who are wearing their signature colors. Tana spots the girls and gives them a wave. Enid squeals excitedly and runs over to them.

"Okay, I know you're not a hugger," Enid points to Wednesday before turning to Tana, "but can I give you a hug?"

The redhead nods and opens her arm for her werewolf friend. Yoko, Davina, and Bianca walk over to catch up with them.

"I'm glad you're here, Wednesday. It's good to see you," Enid says.

"How are you?" Wednesday asks. Enid gives a light smile.

"I'm good," she answers. She stands back and lets the other girls greet each them. Tana and Wednesday aren't as close with the other three, but maybe this trip will change that, "Yoko, Divina, Bianca, good to see you."

"Wow, Wednesday Addams being friendly?" Bianca jokes.

"I know, right?" Yoko agrees.

"I believe I can still make the next flight back to New Jersey," the Addams girl sighs. Tana prevents her from turning around.

"Guys," Enid whines, "Be nice."

"We're just not used to it," Divina comments, "How is your summer break going?"

"Good," Wednesday answers, "You as well?"

She nods, "Although being stuck back home with Kent is making me lose brain cells."

The other girls laugh and Enid asks, "Should we get going? I can't wait to show you my house!"

As they leave the airport, Wednesday wheels both her and Tana's suitcases out. They get into an Uber and begin their drive to Enid's house.

"So, tonight we could go to the beach and there's usually campfire spots," Enid suggests, "How does that sound for everyone?"

"Good," Yoko and Divina answer. Bianca nods in agreement.

"That's good, I just have a question," Tana says in the van. She looks at the Uber driver before whispering, "Are the normies nice here?"

Enid nods, "Yeah, don't worry about that. Everyone's really progressive here."

"Okay, good," she answers, "I've never been to the beach before."

"Wait, really?" Yoko asks.

"Yeah."

"She's from Alaska, remember?" Enid points out.

"Oh, yeah. I kind of forgot about that," Divina laughs.

"We can go after I give you guys the tour," the blonde says. She turns to Tana and Wednesday who sit next to each other in the back, "I'm gonna say sorry in advance about my mom. She's a little... judgemental."

"A little is an understatement," Bianca mutters.

"Your mother will not deter me, Enid," Wednesday states, "I enjoy criticism, especially when I can counter it."

"Okay, but let's maybe not get into a fight with my mother," the werewolf suggests.

"Yeah, we're gonna be here for four days with her," Tana points out.

"I won't physically harm her," Wednesday states, "Maybe I'll just inflict the same emotional damage she gives you."

Yoko and Divina burst out into laughter. Bianca looks at Enid who just sighs. The Uber driver pulls into Enid's driveway. Her house is storybook-styled and perfectly reflects her family's pack. Wednesday gets their luggage from the back and rolls it into the house. Enid's brothers are all in the living room, wrestling like always.