36

It's around 8PM when Tana and Wednesday arrive back at the Addams Estate. Lurch brings in their suitcases and Wednesday wheels Tana's suitcase to her room. She stops in front of the door.

"Come in," Tana says as she opens the door. Wednesday complies. Tana yawns, "I'm not sure why I'm so tired. I didn't do anything today."

"Traveling uses up a lot of energy," Wednesday says, "Sit in bed, I will unpack if you wish."

"I can do it. You don't have to do that," Tana replies.

"Are you sure?"

"Mmhm," She answers.

"Very well. I guess I shall be leaving then," Wednesday says, although rather solemnly for herself.

"You don't have to leave. You can sit on the bed and once I'm finished, we could watch a movie?" Tana offers.

"Ok." Wednesday sits down on the edge of Tana's bed. The redhead makes quick work of unpacking her clothes, as she still has a pretty small wardrobe. Although, she prefers the minimalism of it, "What shall we watch?"

"We could watch In the Tall Grass. It's a horror movie," Tana suggests.

"Fantastic."

Tana sits down on her bed, but actually at the head. She invites Wednesday to sit next to her. The black-haired girl scoots up toward the head of the bed. Tana gets the movie up on her phone and they begin to watch.

The girls sit awkwardly in bed together, looking at the small screen. After ten minutes of watching while awkwardly sitting next to each other, barely touching, Wednesday initiates physical contact.

She lifts her arm up and around Tana's head. The redhead smiles and leans in. Wednesday also moves closer to the middle of the bed, resting her arm around Tana's shoulder.

The two girls continue to watch the movie, but Tana's arm gets tired of holding her phone a little over halfway through.

"Let me," Wednesday says. She takes the phone so Tana can rest her arm. The redhead sets her arm down on Wednesday's abdomen, which gives the girl a whole new feeling. She tries not to panic or make Tana feel like it was wrong to touch her, but her stomach flips over and over, in a good way though.

When the movie is finished, Tana is very sleepy and Wednesday knows this. She helps the redhead slide down and place her head on the pillow. When Wednesday turns to leave, Tana says, "Will you sleep over?"

Wednesday nods, "I need to go prepare for sleep. Would you like to accompany me to my room?"

Tana smiles and nods. She tiredly throws the comforter off her body and follows Wednesday out of her room. The Addams Estate is quiet. Wednesday's parents are watching a movie in their room and Puglsey is with Grandmama playing video games.

"You may sit on the bed," Wednesday says when they enter her room. She shuts the door as Tana sits down on her bed. Wednesday then begins her nighttime routine. She goes into her bathroom and begins to undo her braids. She brushes through them and begins her simple skincare routine.

Tana lies down on Wednesday's bed as she waits, her eyes becoming very heavy. Her eyes briefly open when Wednesday comes out to retrieve her night clothes, but by the time Wednesday comes back out, Tana is fully asleep.

Wednesday approaches her bed and her eyes land on the sleeping redhead. She begins to think of her options. Option one is to wake Tana and go back down to Tana's room to sleep. Option two is to sleep is to not wake Tana and sleep Wednesday's room.

Wednesday decides to let her girlfriend sleep, although she briefly shifts her so she is under the comforter and not hanging off the edge of the bed. Then Wednesday turns off her lamp and climbs into bed with Tana.