3

Wednesday sits on the balcony of her dorm with her black cello. She plays Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones. Thing stands atop her music stand, turning the pages of the score.

Tana walks out onto the balcony of her dorm, directly across the quad from Wednesday's. She listens to the song as she plays. When the Addams girl finishes the piece she huffs and Thing signs to her.

"No, I don't really feel better," she answers. He turns and motions for her to stand. She does and sees the redhead watching her from afar. Tana then runs back into her dorm, having been caught. Thing signs to Wednesday again, "I don't know who she is. But I'm going to find out."

She brings her cello inside and leaves the dorm to find Tana's. Although she only knows the relative location.

"Wednesday? Where are you off to?" Ms. Thornhill asks when she sees the girl leaving the building. Wednesday is quick to think on her feet.

"Oh, I was just looking for you," she lies.

"You are? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, um. I was wondering if you know what room Tana is in," Wednesday asks. Ms. Thornhill smiles.

"Are you making friends?"

"Uh, yes. Tana."

"She's in room 301 in Rosaline Hall," she answers, "Need me to show you where it is?"

"No!" the girl exclaims, "I, uh, want to find it for myself. To know campus better."

"Oh, okay, just knock on someone's door if you get lost. They'll be sure to help you out," she assures. Wednesday turns.

"I'm sure they would," she mutters. She leaves Ophelia Hall and crosses to Rosaline Hall. She knocks on the door three times. She hears shuffling in the room before the door opens.

"Hi...?" Tana greets, opening the door wide enough for her head to peek out.

"May I come in?" Wednesday asks.

"Uh, sure," the girl opens the door and allows her into the room. Her furniture is all white, along with her bedsheets and clothes. The two could not be more opposite, "Look if this is about me watching you... I was just enjoying the music, I didn't mean to be creepy."

"I'm not here about that."

"Oh.. okay," Tana sighs. Silence falls between the two. Wednesday looks around the girl's room. She doesn't have very many belongings other than what Nevermore has provided.

"Why does Sheriff Galpin know you?" Wednesday questions.

"What?"

"At the Weathervane, he mentioned you," she explains. Tana looks down.

"I would rather not talk about it," the girl says. The Addams girl sighs, respecting her boundaries.

"Why does Enid not like you?" she tries instead.

"How do you know Enid?" Tana asks

"I'm her roommate."

"Oh... I don't know why she doesn't like me..." the redhead lies.

"Does it, perhaps, have something to do with a fire?" Wednesday pushes. The girl's red hair sizzles, "I'm gonna take that as a yes."

"Why are you here? I don't need you to bully me too," she exclaims, getting upset. She goes to her window, looking out towards Wednesday's dorm.

"Bully you? Who's bullying you?"

"Why do you care? You keep asking me things that I don't want to talk about," the girl fires back, her hair glowing red now. She continues to face away from Wednesday.