33

After breakfast, the girls head off to Golden Gate Park. Enid suggests they rent some Segway scooters to get around the park faster.

"Oh boy, Wednesday, do you even know how to use one?" Bianca chuckles. Wednesday stares at the scooter. Tana steps on one and begins to roll around. Wednesday lifts her eyebrows.

"How do you know how to use one?" Wednesday asks her girlfriend, feeling slightly jealous. This is probably one thing Wednesday can't do. At least, not at the moment.

Tana steps off and approaches Wednesday and her scooter, "You step on here. Lean forward to go forward and lean back to stop. Then you just use the handles to steer."

Tana helps keep the scooter steady as Wednesday steps on, "Don't lean too far forward."

She lets Wednesday loose and the girl jerks forward. Divina and Yoko hold back laughter. Wednesday slowly learns to ride as the others do circles around her.

"Do you wanna practice around here first?" Enid asks, standing on her own scooter.

Wednesday shakes her head, "I am ready."

"Okay," The girls take off down the sidewalk, taking in all the beautiful scenery of the park. Wednesday drives slowly, at the back of the group. Bianca and Enid lead, with Divina and Yoko behind them.

"How you doing back there, Addams?" Yoko turns around and chuckles. She has her death glare on and slowly leans forward, "Hey, hey, you're gonna run into me."

"Better go faster then, Tanaka," Wednesday taunts. She increases speed.

"Oh shit!" Yoko turns and takes off, weaving through Enid and Bianca. The corners of Wednesday's mouth turn upward in a grin as she chases Yoko, "Enid! Make her stop!"

Bianca and Enid both cackle as Wednesday whips by. She turns back around and pulls up next to Enid and Bianca.

"This is a lovely invention. Thank you for suggesting it," Wednesday states. Yoko slows down, thinking the Addams girl is done, "Now, if you'll excuse me."

She speeds up again, leaving the others in the dust. The other four girls begin laughing as she gains on an unsuspecting Yoko.

"Yoko!" Divina calls. The vampire turns and her eyes widen as she screams.

"Ah!" She turns and speeds up, "Make her stop! Make her stop!"

The other girls have to pull over as they laugh. Enid hunches over, holding her abdomen. She's laughing so hard it hurts her core. They watch as the tiny morbid girl chases Yoko around the park on the Segway. Yoko turns and heads back for the girls. She pulls in fast next to the girls and jumps off the Segway. She hides behind Divina. Wednesday slows her speed as she pulls in next to the girls. She gracefully steps off and dusts off her shoulders.

"That was entertaining," Wednesday says. Yoko huffs.

"Okay, so maybe we ditch the Segways now?" Bianca suggests, "Or agree to keep our distance?"

"I will refrain from chasing Yoko," Wednesday states.

"Good, 'cause there's this really cool smoothie place I wanna show you!" Enid exclaims. The girls get back on the scooters and Enid leads. This time Wednesday stays true to her promise.

The girls sit outside at a picnic table while enjoying their smoothies. There are children playing on the nearby playground and lots of others on Segways.

"Tonight, we should paint our nails and have a movie marathon," Enid suggests.

"We should watch the Saw movies!" Divina exclaims.