27

Lurch helps Wednesday load all of the bags into the car when they finally decide to stop shopping. Along with a cell phone, the two girls visited multiple shops. Wednesday did have to wait outside of Claire's because of all the color. God, it made her physically ill. Tana got a couple of new pairs of earrings from the store before picking out two colors of nail polish. White of course, but also red. It was one color that matched her personality and her hair.

They went to Sephora next so Tana could get makeup. She got all the basics, which was pretty expensive, but Wednesday didn't care. Tana's smile was real and Wednesday was finally seeing it. Not that her smiles weren't real before, but it was like Tana was getting her happiness back. After losing her family and the only home she's ever known, she wasn't sure she was ever going to be the same. Now, she's met her soulmate and is even living with her.

When Wednesday asked her what stores she wanted to go to, Tana took Wednesday to the bookstore Barnes and Noble. Wednesday did let the corners of her mouth turn slightly upward in a small grin when they walked in. She's a writer, which means her love for the profession comes from reading. Tana didn't have a lot of her own books at Nevermore besides her textbooks, so she was glad that Wednesday was allowing her to pick out some books.

Some of her favorites include A Court of Thorns and Roses, Dance of Thieves, and of course, Firestarter. After the bookstore, they went to Macy's, where Tana picked out a couple of new outfits as she had only ten complete outfits in total before. Now, the two are riding back to the house.

"Thank you," Tana smiles. Wednesday nods.

"I would like for you to not feel afraid to ask for things you need," she states, "As a p-partner... I will provide for you for as long as we both shall live."

Wednesday was hesitant to say "partner" but only because it doesn't feel real to her. Everything that Tana makes her feel, she thinks is a nightmare. A good one that she enjoys, of course.

"Okay," the redhead blushes. Lurch stops the car and gets out of the car to let the girls out. Wednesday doesn't allow Tana to carry any of the bags inside. She and Lurch grab them all.

"Hello, my little raven," Morticia smiles from the living room, "Is that for Tana?"

"Yes," Wednesday answers as she walks through the living room with the redhead. Morticia grins but doesn't say anything else. Tana opens the door and Lurch puts the rest of the bags on the floor before leaving. The girls begin to put things away without speaking. Once all the bags are empty, Tana sits on her bed.

"So..." she grins, "Can I still do your makeup?"

Wednesday sighs, but secretly she's smiling, "I suppose so."

She sits down on Tana's bed. The redhead excitedly gets out all the new makeup that was bought for her. She gets out the new brushes and foundation. Tana's skin is fair enough to where Wednesday's is only slightly darker. This foundation will only make her look a little less pale.

"It might be easier if you lay down," Tana suggests. Wednesday lies down on the bed. Her body looks so small on Tana's bed. The Addams girl brushes her bangs out of her face in preparation for Tana. The redhead sits in the chair next to the bed and begins to put foundation on Wednesday's face. Tana can't help but get butterflies in her stomach as Wednesday's eyes stare up into hers. Wednesday notices that Tana's arm is at an awkward angle and she seems to be struggling because of it.

"Tana?"

"Yes?"

"Wo-would it help if you were directly over me?" Wednesday asks. Her cheeks flush under the foundation.