³⁶ having you back with me

(play N side by steve lacy)

Not having cigs next to your bed, wouldn't be your bed. If Winston wasn't at least taking place next to you, even in hospital, it wouldn't still be it.

While still being here for a good week, you wanted to get a bit out of the hospital rules; so Eren brought you something he knew you'd love to see.

After so much stress from you nearly dying, to Jean being back and starting summer with you being in hospital; Eren wanted you to feel alive again.

You started your morning with normal routine.. Looking like a granny with your cup of black coffee and blanket around you.

You went on the balcony of your hospital room, pulling out a black lighter with lamas and cactuses on it (i actually have this lighter fr) and a new pack of Winston cigarettes.
Also, not to forget the sunglasses you started putting every morning.

You really looked like yourself again, even though you looked like... like a hippie?

Well you were feeling yourself and Eren was coming with Jean today, so your day was already great.

With blasting Steve Lacy, you see a black Honda pulling in the hospital parking space. You could already feel two tall boys arguing about some random shit.

Who even knows how they get to argue so much about nothing?

You smirked to yourself after seeing them in the most normal bickering state they could be.

After you already smoked down your first cigarette of the morning, you hear knocking on your balcony door and see those same boys here now.

"Here they comeeeee!!!" You said after seeing Eren with all the stuff to roll.

"Aww man.. you see I was right, when she's smoking, she's much better," Eren told Jean, pulling his sunglasses a bit down to look at you.

"Yeah Jean.. Don't be mean man!" You and Eren both laugh at him.

Jean always cared much, and you understood that so to assure him that you were fine, you give him a big bear hug.
Of course he hugs you back, you're still his girl, his best friend.

"I forgot you roll, didn't you stop?"
"Didn't you said that too to yourself with smoking every day?"

You both start laughing again.

"That's a good one there, I like it.."

Jean takes few sips of your coffee before making himself comfortable in his seat.

"Mikasa asked if she could come by later."

With that you froze in the time. You and Mikasa were fine now, but still, you didn't know how to even start a conversation with her now.

You heard in what state she was when she heard about you being in hospital, but how uncomfortable it will be for you to talk to her about it?

"Have you seen my lighter man?! Look at ittttt..." You take it from the table in show it to Jean so he could just change the theme.

"I really like it Y/n—" Eren started.
"Cut the bullshit both of you.. Y/n, you want to talk to her, she wants to talk to you - why is it so hard?"

"Now you're asking a lot from me. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna say," you light up another cig.

"Write it down? The fuck I know? Get your shit together and just talk to her. You were in a relationship, just to remind you," he tells you.

"Yeah, you were too.. what makes us so different?"

"You're a bitch and a pussy 'cause you don't wanna talk about it!"