[²⁰] (good) girl

(unedited)

an: this is def not another smut chapter 🙄(jk it is 😘) so this is a warning for people who don't like it or don't feel comfortable to read it. cuz here is gonna be scissoring, blood kink, mommy kink, tying, spit kink, choking... and yeah. AND DOM MIKASA YAAAAYY 😩🤪 i cant even remember anymore im sorry. most of the chapter is smut so ill probably just put '-' where it starts and where it ends IF you want to read it. heres a little more abt hange and y/n's relationship as a fav professor to fav student, so if you want to read it ill put those lines there. enjoy loves 🤞

Aftet the New Year'e party at Sasha's you went once more with Reiner back home.

Neither of you talked to your mother. You both ignored her and spent some time with Falco qnd Colt.

You were glad that your mother didn't start any kind of drama infront Falco and Colt. It was a nice few days being with all of your brothers again, but you had to go back to college.

The second semester started and you were filled with tests. While having the last week of holidays, you didn't stop studding. For the first time in your life, you started stressing yourself.

It was even weird for you, but you were glad about it. The first week of getting back to a normal college life, you ended up going on four test that week.

It was hard, but you were happy, because now you had more time for yourself. Or better to say, more time for Mikasa.

You two ended up having a plan to go on those tests as soon as possible, so that later you could relax together.

Your relaxing was always the same. What did you expect more then very often sex? After the New Year's party, you didn't want to rush Mikasa at anything, but she didn't seem like wanting to listen to you. She clearly liked the idea of having sex even after the event.

You couldn't even hang out with Sasha or Connie. They were studding last minute.
And Jean was no where to be seen. You would every day call him, asking where he is. When you sae him in class, you tried your best to get to him fast, but he seemed much faster at leaving.

Always same messages from you, making jokes or actually really starting to cate what's going on. Reiner didn't seem in a contact with him either. He was always around Bertholdt and Pieck, more than Jean.

Right now, you were driving towards Mikasa's house, like every day. She even said that you could start living with her if you wanted, because you were spending most of your time at her's.

"Hello my love." You greeted her, walking in her house, taking of your shoes and jacket. Mikasa trusted you so much, that she even gave a key for her house.

"Hey..." Mikasa was laying on the floor of her living room, doing push ups and her normal every day training routine.

You came and sat down on the lower part of her body. "Ah fuck I still didn't buy you a Christmas gift." You closed your eyes, falling closer to Mikasa's face. "You don't have to... I'll just take this scarf from you." She says, picking your red scarf that was hanging around your neck.

She takes it off of your neck and places it around her own. "You like it?" She questions you. "You literally painted a damn painting for me and you think I'm fine with you only having my scarf?" You gave her a questionable look.

"Okay... Them, today, you let me do whatever I want from you, is that better?" Her hands were guiding your hips closer to her face.

Yeah, that's what you wanted. It's not like you didn't like being the dom in your relationship, you just liked seeing Mikasa being dom. It suited her more, because of all of her kinks and stuff. Plus you liked how she played games with you and teased you all the time.