⁵ her side

(unedited)

Mikasa's pov:

The normal and decent day. Another boring week of college even though it just started. Not paying any attention around me and just lost on my mind.

Until, I heard her voice. I turned around just to see her dead eyes. She was looking at me all the time. Neither of us broke that contact that we had.

Was was she thinking about while staring at me? I know that we never hung out, but it was hard to forget about her.

The only bad thing about her was that addiction that she had. It made her look terrible and weak in my opinion.

Even though she had a beautiful smile and her face was so clean. There was no reason not to think she was pretty.

She had thay same look as always when we would look at each other. It was a look of anger. I knew what I did. I broke Jean and she was he's best friend, but I just couldn't leave things like that between me and Jean. He was nice and polite and never rushed in anything. I just didn't love him like before. It changed and I still don't know why.

Our contact was broke by professor Levi. I kinda still wanted it to stay the way it was. Our eyes staring at each other, even though her eyes were full of range.

How could I even resist that look? It was like a drug. It was like those drugs she used to take. Now I sure know why was she so addicted to them.

Right now, she was my drug and I couldn't resist her. It was foolish of me to think otherwise. Was she the reason I stopped loving Jean like I used to? Did I fall in love? With her? Or was it just something crossing my mind at that time?

~

The time has passed and I was just done with my training. I could finally go to the dorms again before the party.

How I came back to my locker in the gym, I could smell cigarettes coming from near by my locker.

And there was she standing, smoking that cigarette of hers and having head in clouds.

She was on the other side of the room, but still I could see and hear her normally. It was like she saw a god in those cigarettes. Why did she like them that much?

I could've finally see her looking at me while getting undressed. She was looking straight in my way and even though I was turned around I felt her eyes being layed on me.

I felt that dead look staring right my way. Why? She stopped smoking for few seconds, so I wanted to take a chance to come and tease her for that.

I gave away my chance and it made her give me that druged look again. She was staring at my eyes like before in the class.

Before she left the gym, I could've feel that look crossing every part of my body from up till down. It didn't feel like she was doing it fastly, it felt like she was taking any nice second to have even a smallest detail.

I bet she lies when she said that she didn't like my abs. She maybe didn't like them, but I bet she loved them, if she couldn't stop staring at them any time soon.

-

Everything that was crossing through my mind was that feeling of her look on my body. She was fearly unforgivable.