[¹⁶] before christmas

(unedited)

an:YALL 500 VIEWS DAMNN IM SO GREATFUL 😩 just letting you know that this chapter containes smut soo 🧍🏻‍♀️(yeah another chapter 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️) enjoy cuz it wont be this happy all the time 😳 (fuck i just spoiled 👨🏻‍🦯) enjoy my dear loves <333

ps: happy b-day to my boy eren 🤸🏻‍♀️ (lets say a special chapter with smut for his b-day 🤭)

The last three days flew by and you tried to spend as much time with Mikasa as you could.

Today you were finally going back home to your brothers and mother with Reiner, Jean and Pieck.

You all took off in your cars and got to your hometown. You said bye to Jean and Pieck, before you and Reiner left to go to your house. As soon as you opened the door, you felt someone hugging you already.

"Falco..." You hug him back. He ends the hug and goes to Reiner who was behind you.

When you entered the living room, you see your mom in the kitchen and Colt helping her with lunch. You smile seeing your family once again, even though it wasn't so long ago.

"Y/n, Reiner... You're home!" Your mom turns around, spreading her arms open for you both to hug her. You could feel her grip getting stronger as she makes contact with you and Reiner.

You both greet Colt, who was behind your mother. "Just put your stuff down, lunch is almost done my loves." She says, making her way back into the kitchen, with Colt following.

You do as she says, leaving your bags in your room. Nothing moved, neither was dust cleaned and windows were never even opened. It felt like someone just died in here. You take a look at the photo of you and your dad before leaving your room, leaving the window open to let your room have some air.

"I thought you were coming tomorrow. I'm so glad you came earlier." You mom greets, as you sit down next to Falco.

When you ate your lunch, you just left to your room to unpack yourself from it all. Falco was helping you with putting your clothes in your wardrobe. The whole calm situation was ended when you heard someone yell from the other room.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!!!"

You fastly leave your room to see where the noise was coming from. You heard the door shut hard and your mom sobbing on the couch. "Mom what happened, who slammed the damn door." You ask.

She doesn't look at you. You tell Falco to go into his room so that you and your mom could discuss what just happened.

"Mom, what happened? Who the fuck just screamed?" She leaves you without an answer. Only few sobs and tears leaving her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Y/n... I should've never done that... I'm such a bad mom... and person." She says under her breath.

"For what are you sorry for? Was Reiner the one who slammed the door?" You ask, raising your voice a little bit. You see her nodding, not moving her head from looking down at the floor.

That fuck, you think to yourself. You get up from the couch and go infront of your house. There was no sign if Reiner's car. Shit, what the hell happened here? Why is everyone so silent about it?"

"Mom, why did Reiner call you a psychopath?" You ask her. She was still crying and sobbing. It looked like she was panicking all of the time. "Because I am..." She whispers once again.

"What the helm does that even mean? Huh, mom?" You take a deep breath as it all started to go on your nerves. Her not talking to you and just mumbling some rendom stuff. Reiner leaving without a reason.