²³ less time

(unedited)

(play to build a house by cinematic orchestar TILL THE END)

Drop, drop, drop.

Another drop from Falco's infusion was heard in the late time of the night. It was currently 2 a.m. and you didn't even sleep for two days now.

Falco didn't wake up once, and by the doctors, he would stay like this. In coma.

Maybe you won't ever even talk to him again. Maybe you had to let go of him and let him rest. If you couldn't, he might.

Colt was normally going to school, Reiner and you would stay here as long as needed.

Every call heard from Eren or Sasha, you would just decline, wanting to have all this time for Falco.

Police called you yesterday, saying that your mother will be staying in prison for good 4 years in the end. She didn't even put up a fight, she just told them everything she did. And to you and to Falco.

You would always have a comfort of a nice nurse Petra. She would try taking your mind off of this whole situation. However hard she tried, she couldn't make you smile in these past two days.

"Come on Falco..."

"It's going to be fine..."

"Please don't go..."

The every day words you would tell him, only when you were alone. You knew he couldn't hear you.

No messages or calls were heard from Mikasa or Jean.

"Maybe it's better that way... Glad they don't think of me like I think of them..."

Your mind was filled with shit tons of thoughts. You were overthinking everything. Every single thing you could. You were making plans of how you would help your family out when Falco is finally out of hospital.

Your dreams weren't now what you cared about. Now you had your brother in hospital bed, waiting for him to open his eyes.

"Maybe he won't... Maybe he will..."

You would brush your fingers on his pale face, play with his blonde hair.

"If I thought about you and Colt; I wouldn't have left."

That's right. What you had on your mind was getting away from your mother and never coming back. Of course Mikasa... Mikasa was filling your thoughts most of the time thosr days.

Now was too late to come begging for her forgiveness, only 'cause you felt too alone and couldn't bare with your thoughts.

"Y/n, maybe you should take a walk outside." Petra called for you. You looked at her, your eyes laying low from the lack of sleep.

"I know you wanna stay with him... but you really need it Y/n. You're too stressed, come with me." She pulled her hand out for you to take.

You look at Falco once again, leaving the grip you had on his small hand and going with Petra.
You left few glances while still being in hallway.

"Relax. I called one other nurse to look at him, she'll be here in a bit. Don't worry so much." She turned your gaze towards her.

You knew she was right, but why leave when Falco needs you the most. In any way, Reiner was also in Falco's room; but he was sleeping on a bed next to Falco's.

Now was your time to be the older sister they all wanted you to be. If only you didn't have to be born first.

You didn't want to end up being the actual mom of your brothers now. When your father left, and now your mother, who did they have?