⁶ maths

(unedited)

Another day being woken up by Pieck screaming your name to get ready for your class. Just before lunchtime you had one class with professor Hange Zoë. By thinking of your classes you yesterday forgot to go and talk to professor Levi. Uh, I couldn've done it yesterday so that today I don't have to deal with his jugement of me.

Thinking of yesterday you remembered the party. It was so lame and boring, until the very end. Where you...where you... The hell was I doing there? How did I even come back to the dorms? And how did I manage to change to my pyjamas? I don't remember any shit from that night.

"Hey Pieck, how did you come back to the dorms?" Pieck looks at you while still getting dressed, "Annie drove me back, she told me earlier today that you were already sleeping so tightly." That was weird. I knew that Annie wouldn't drink, but how was I already asleep before Pieck?

The whole day would pass by with just you trying to remember what happened. Jean was brought back by Bertholdt, same with Sasha and Connie.

No one remembered anything other from before the night. You only remember talking to Annie before forgetting everything else.

That's it. Annie talked to me before. Running through the halls and trying to find Annie you bumped into a small figure.

"L/N!" they spoke. Shit is it Ackerman? Please don't be Ackerman...Fuck it's Ackerman.

"Hello Professor, how are you?" You just stood there feeling extra uncomfortable with him looking at you like you just killed someone.

"Yesterday you forgot to come into my office so right now you're doing that, so come inside," he opens doors for you.

Later Annie, I guess. "Where were you the first week?" That was the first question even before asking how are you or how've you been, where were the maners?

"Yeah, I just had something that week so I couldn't really come." Yeah, that great week you've just made. I mean I had to buy enough drugs to survive the whole year with these annoying people around me, so I believe if I told a truth it would be fine, but huh, drugs...yeah...we won't say that.

"Yeah, definitely. Because I know that you lied about this right now, I am going to put you on a Maths Competition." Before you could stop him from saying anything he puts his finger in front of your face. "I don't wanna hear you saying no, or otherwise you're going to be moved from this college and any other in the country or even world because I can do that."

There was no way of trying. You didn't want to mess up with anything in college like this and your mom is probably going to be even too mad. Same would go for Jean and Reiner and of course Colt and Falco who didn't even know about it.

"You and Mikasa are going this year do you hear me." Mikasa, like in Mikasa Ackerman. That Mikasa Ackerman. Why do I have to go through this?

"Every Friday you are going to come here or in ths library to work together on a specific math problems. Is that understanding?" He was waiting for you to answer. "Do I really have to do that with Mikasa, can't I just do it on my own?"

He didn't say a word, he was just staring at you. There was no trying but to do as he said. Great so now I have to spend every Friday with Mikasa.

"Yeah it's understanding." You were just looking down. "Great you're dismissed. Now leave!" So that wasn't very long as I thought, but God now I have to spend time with her.

You begin walking through the crowd of students to find Annie. Asking some others students if they saw her. After the time passed, tou finally found her in the library.

"Oi, Annie," you sat next to her. She was doing her homework and looked so uninterested in anything or anyone else around her.

"Last night on the party, you were the last one I talked to right? So do you maybe-" she stopped your question. "You lastly talked to Mikasa not me." She said while pulling her head from all of the books.

"Mikasa? What? I didn't talk to her, I was talking to you then I just don't remember anything other than that. I guess I just left." It was all blurry and weird for you to hear that you talked to Mikasa. Were you maybe that drunk that you couldn't tell them apart?

"We did talk, but around midnight I sas you and Mikasa in front of Bertholdt's house. Then you just disappeared. I guess she took you back to your dorm."

You just started at her for some time before getting up and thanking her for the help.

Am I now going to talk to Mikasa or am I just going to stop with it all now? I mean now I know how I got to the dorms, but still, why would she do that? The hell was she thinking? I mean yeah I probably just fell and then...

In that second you just remembered something. We did talk and I did fall. I don't remember anything else from that. Was she the one who caught me? Yeah what a stupid question. She was literally next to me. But was she really the one?

You didn't really want to go and talk to her about it. Who knows if she's going to lie or something else. It just wasn't so okay to talk to her after you would every day just talk shit about her like it was nothing.

If she helped me, am I going to thank her about it? Am I really going to come there and disturb her for that? What? Why would I do so? I bet she doesn't even care about it.

After thinking about it you go back to your dorm to take some of the pills. Fortunately, Pieck wasn't there so you could just take it with no disturbing.

While you were trying to reach your bag, you just felt emptiness under your bed. There was nothing. Did I put it somewhere else? You would look through your wardrobe only to find nothing. In every jacket of yours, there was no sight of your pills. You even went to see if it was in your car, but no. It was nowhere to be found.

"Mikasa." You storm out of your dorm only to find her. Now you don't really care about talking to her. If she really wanted to help you why would she take them from you.