Chapter 5

I'm on a cloud. I'm wearing a white suite and the sky is blue. Everything is quiet. There's not a sound and I feel incredibly good. 

I'm relaxing when I hear far away voices. They're from the blue sky. They're talking to me but I can only hear whispers...

Suddenly, the voices get clearer and the cloud disappears. I fall. A long fall. Really long fall. More I fall, more the voices become clearer and louder. And out of sudden, my back has a big pressure and the voices are really clear. 

-         Do you think she's alright?

-         She was in my arms and she literally fell behind! I don't understand. It's just like someone pushed her...

-         Usually, the girls faint after, not while we hug them...

I feel obligated to open my eyelids. When they're half opened, I see five gorgeous faces floating up to me. One Direction's boys are talking with each other, seeming confused.

When I open them completely, they turn towards me and Louis leans over me and grabs my hand.

-         Cassandra, you okay? he asks me. 

-         Where am I?

My head is spinning and my arm hurts horribly.

-         You're backstage at the Suzanne Show, Louis tells me, putting his hand on my forehead. 

-         You fainted, Harry adds.

Suddenly, I remember everything. The ghost, the scratch, when he pushed me to the ground... I stare around me instinctively to see if the groom's still here. He's not. 

-         I'm sorry, I tell the boys. I was a bit shocked, it's not everyday you meet your idols. 

The boys let out a cute "aw", touched. Then a man with a black suit gets closer to me. 

-         Who are you?

-         I'm a doctor, the man tells me. I'm here to see if you're okay. 

He puts his tools on my forehead and heart before exclaiming: 

-         She's all right. 

-         Thanks, doc, Louis says to the man before he leaves. 

I sit. 

-         I think I should go... I say taking my head with both hands. I'm humiliated enough like that...

I get up, grab my purse and to leave but Louis pulls me behind, not letting me go. 

-         No, he says. Stay a bit, it happens to everyone to be humiliated. You can not just leave every time. Stay. She can stay, right boys?

-         Of course, the boys answer. 

-         Fans are always welcomed to hang out with us, Niall says. 

Louis smiles at me. It's still One Direction who are inviting ME to stay with them. 

I'm about to say when a white spot forms on the wall. The spot gets clearer and forms the groom.

"No, not you again!" I think. 

The five boys are waiting for my answer with a really beautiful smile. I can't stay if the groom is here...

-         I'm very sorry, I'd like to stay but I'm working tomorrow...

I look at my watch and it's only 11am. 

"Hello credibility..." I think as the groom floats towards One Direction. 

The boys all look at each other and Louis seems like supporting a point. They nod and Liam takes a paper and a pen on the table behind him. He gives them to Louis and he writes something on it. He then gives me the paper. 

-         There you go, then, he says with a shy smile. Call me and tell me if you feel better of if you want to do something. 

I look down at the paper and Louis had written his number and signed it with a smiley and a heart. 

-         Thanks, I will, I say, smiling like an idiot. 

I walk to him and hug him, then Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn.  As I walk to the exit, the groom is flying behind me. At the stairs I run them down all the way to outside. 

In my car, I delicately place the paper Louis gave me on the second seat and breathe deeply. 

No, I didn't dream. I really made a fool of myself in front of One Direction, I even fainted but they still want to see me again! 

This time, this stupid groom failed his try to fail my plans. Still under the shock of the past events, I put both hands in the air and scream to the top of my lungs to let out all of my joy and excitement.