Waking up

Seb POV

I groan, eyes fluttering open to see white bright lights. My throat feels like sand paper and I can barley move.
"Seb?"
I know that voice, I think it's Chris.
"Chris?" I whisper and he places his hand on my arm.
"Yes mate I'm here"
"Lizzy?"
"I'm here Seb"
I force my eyes open more and see her sat next to me, she looks bruised and is in a hospital gown.

I try to reach out for her but it hurts too much, "don't move. I'll come to you"
I see Chris help her up to the bed, that's when I see her casts. God what did he do to her.
"What happened?" I ask after Chris gives me some water.
"Taylor shot you" I see the tears falling from her eyes "you died Seb, they managed to bring you back. You've had surgery to fix the wound and your going to be in a lot pain for a while. But your okay" I gently cup her bruised cheek
"What happened to you?"

She looks down "the only way I could get you help and save Chris and Matthew was to agree to go with him. We were on the way to the airport and I heard the sirens behind us so I grabbed the wheel and crashed the van. Taylor died on impact he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and Lucy is in a coma right now"
She breaks down "I killed him Seb. I....".
"Lizzy. Hey. It wasn't your fault"
"I thought I lost you. You were so pale and.....the blood....."
"I'm okay. You saved me"
She cried harder and I pulled her too me, it hurt but I needed to hold her.

I pushed her hair out of the way and whispered into her ear the same thing she whispered to me "I love you Lizzy"
She pulls away and I see a sad smile "you heard me?"
I nod "I did"
"I love you too Seb"
She kisses me softly and holds my face on her hands. Chris smiles and says he is going to go get Matthew, apparently he has chomping at the bit to come and see me.
"Lizzy?"
"Mmmmm"
"I saw Josh"
She looks at me shocked "what?"

"I don't know how to describe it but I went to this white room and he was there. I thought I was dead for sure but he told me it wasn't my time. That I needed to be here for you, that you deserved to be happy and your happiness was to be with me and Matthew. He thanked me for making you smile again and for making you blush again. I feel like he's the reason I'm here Lizzy"
She cries and smiles "that sounds like Josh"
"You believe me"
"Of course I do. You believed me"
I smiled "I really do love you Lizzy, you and Matthew and I want a life with you. If you want me too"

"Of course I do Seb, you were a complete surprise for me but I'm so glad I met you and fell in love with you."
We kiss again softly before the door swings open and Matthew comes running in.
"Daddy Seb"
I can't help the shock on my face from what he has called me. I look to Lizzy who looks equally shocked. Chris helps him on the bed and Matthew gently hugs me close.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too buddy. So much"

"Your not leaving us right?" He asks me with tears in his eyes.
"No Matthew, look at me" he lifts his eyes to
Meet mine "I'm never leaving you or your mum okay"
"Okay. I love you daddy"
"I love you too little man"
He hugs me again and I can't help but tear up
Too. Everyone was crying and it felt good to be with my family once more.