It cant be

Seb POV

It's so good to be back on set, I'm healing nicely and everything seems to be good. Lizzy and Chris are still waiting to hear from the cops about the break in. I don't understand why someone would do it, they didn't take anything. Barley touched anything just broke in to look around. We have just wrapped for lunch, I'm walking over to Lizzy when I see her and Chris with 2 police officers. I see Chris hugging Lizzy and she look upset.

"Hey what's going on?"
She leans into me, head on my chest and I hear her mumbling "no it can't be"
"Lizzy what's wrong?"
I look to Chris and he also looks upset. He takes a deep breath "they got the finger print DNA back. It's a man called Taylor Jones"
"Ok. Who's he?"
Lizzy looks up at me with tear stained cheeks "he's the asshole who killed my husband"
I can't believe what I'm hearing "but I thought...."
"He was in jail, serving time for what he did? Yeah we did too"

I look to the officers "how is this possible?"
"We aren't sure. As soon as we got the results we checked on Mr Jones and he is still in his cell."
"Then how the hell did he get into there apartment?"
"We don't know sir but we are looking into this and we will find out what happened"
I can feel myself getting angry "you better because If anything happens to my girlfriend or her son I really won't be responsible for what I'll do"
The officers aren't sure what to say, they excuse themselves and leave the set.

Lizzy looks up at me and I swear I see her smile "why are you smiling?"
"You said girlfriend"
"Oh.....shit Lizzy I'm sorry"
"No don't be. I actually kind of liked it"
"You did?"
She nods "but you can't just call me your girlfriend Seb, a girl likes to be asked these things"
"Ok. Isabella will you be my girlfriend?"
"Full name ooooo you are serious"
"Izzy?"
"Yes seb I would love too"

I kiss her softly and she sighs "Seb If this is really him. I don't...."
"Hey" I hug her close "I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you or Matthew ok"
She nods "I don't want anything to happen to you either Seb"
"We will be okay. I promise"
I see Matthew coming out of there trailer with Lucy and he smiles big when he sees me.
"Seb!"
He jumps into my arms and I hold him close "are you okay mummy?"

"Yes sweetheart I'm ok. You hungry?"
"Very much"
"Okay then let's go. Lucy you coming?"
"I'll be there soon"
We walk off to the catering van and Matthew picks out what he wants, we settle down with some of the other cast and just have a nice calm lunch. I know Lizzy doesn't want to seem upset or freaked out but I know she is. She's going to try and stay strong and keep it together for Mathews sake so I need to make sure I'm standing right next to her to give her the support she needs. I just hope the cops can figure this out before anything else happens.