Wedding day

"I now pronounce you husband and wife....you may kiss your bride"
I giggle as Josh grabs my face and kisses me
Deeply before picking me up and spinning me
Around. He places me back down and I smile.
"I love you Mrs Richard's"
"I love you most Mr Richards"
He kisses me again and I hear the room erupting into applause. I turn to face our families, the people who have supported us through everything.

Josh and I met when we were just 3 years old, we did everything together. Spent everyday together. At 16 we fell in love, we knew we would be that cheesy couple who would be high school sweethearts and get married and have children and have the perfect marriage. We planned it all out, Boston was our home and we were going to have a huge house. I was going to be a big time
Actress and Josh would be a hot shot lawyer. It was our dream and today we took a step closer to that.

Being an actress trying to get married secretly is never normally successful but thankfully with the help of my family and my best friends we pulled it off without any paps or media finding out.
Our reception was filled with laughter and love, I see my best friend in the world walking towards me with a stupid look on his face.
"Izzy"
"Chris"
He hugs me and Josh and takes a step back.
"I can't believe your married. Congratulations"
"Thanks Chris and thanks for helping keep this under wraps"
"No problem. Your my bestfriend I'll do anything for you"
He hugs me close again "have you told him yet?" He whispers and I shake my head.

"Mrs Richards care to join me outside?"
"Yes please"
We walk out the sun beating down and the sound
Of our family in the background. Josh wraps his arms around me, my arms finding there place around his neck. He is smiling wildly at me, runny his nose along mine.
"I love you"
"I love you"
"Josh?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm pregnant" I whisper and I see him pull back smiling "really?"
I nod and he picks me up spinning me "Omg! I'm going to be a dad"
"Yes you are"

"I love you so much" he places his hand on my
Stomach "both of you"
"We love you too"
He kisses me deeply, in this moment my life is everything I've ever wanted it to be. My dreams
Are coming true.
We stay that way for a while, he pulls back and opens his mouth to say something. Before he does I hear a loud bang, I see the shock in Josh's face, I see him look down and I follow his eye line. I see red seeping through his suit.
"Josh!"
He falls forward and I barley catch him, we sink to the floor.

I look around but I can't see who did this.
"Help!!! Someone help!!!!"
I look down at Josh and he has blood coming out of his mouth "baby stay with me okay. Please"
I see Chris come running over "what the hell?"
"Call an ambulance now"
He pulls out his phone and calls.
"Josh! Baby come on keep your eyes open please"
"I love you" he whispers "both of you" he places his hand on my stomach, before it's slips away and his eyes close.

By the time the ambulance arrive, they have to revive Josh in the ambulance. He is wheeled into emergency surgery and I'm sat, in my wedding dress, blood all over me. Chris by side. My dad and mum at my other side. Josh's parents next to them. We wait and wait, what feels like an eternity. I see a doctor walking over, I stand.
"Mrs Richards?"
I nod "is he okay?"
He looks down "I'm sorry we did everything we could. His injury was to severe"
I don't listen to the rest, I hear Angie break down. I turn and see Chris, crying. He walks towards me. I look up at him, my lip trembling. He reaches for me and catches me before I fall to the ground. He holds me while I sob over my dead husband. My husband. My soulmate. My life. He's gone. What do I do now?