Please let me go

Lizzy POV

We are driving towards the airport, Taylor is so focused on the road and Lucy is sat in the back.
"Why are you doing this Taylor?"
"Because your mine"
"But I'm not, I never have been"
"Yes you are Isabella, you've been mine since we met at comic con. There was an instant connection with us and you just needed to realise it. You were never going to do that with that husband of yours so that's why I got rid of him but then you went and met him and well now he's gone too. There is no reason for you not to be mine now"

"Taylor, I meet so many fans at meet and greets I was just being polite and friendly, it didn't mean I wanted you like that. Please Taylor just let me go"
"Nope. No. You'll see. You will. You'll see once we are married and have kids you'll see"
Married? Kids? I feel like I'm going to throw up.
"I won't marry you Taylor or have kids with you"
"Yea you will. Otherwise I go back and kill your precious kid"
"Taylor....."
Before I can finish I hear the police sirens from behind us. Oh thank god! They tracked my
Phone.

"How the hell did they find us?" Taylor starts to speed up and begins to panic. I feel Lucy grab me around the neck and search me. She finds my phone.
"You bitch! There tracking her"
"Fuck!!" Taylor leans over and punches me in the face, I feel my nose break and blood pours down my face.
"You've made this so much harder for yourself"
He drives faster and faster and I just pray to
God the police will keep up.

He starts to go crazy in the drivers seat, hitting the wheel and talking to himself. This is my time to do something drastic, to get myself out of this. I grab the wheel and pull as hard as I can, he tries to fight me and I feel Lucy grabbing me but I hold as tight as I can. Steering the van onto a ramp and the van flips, with all of us inside. I hit my head and everything goes black.

Chris POV

Seb is still in surgery, Matthew is finally sleeping and I've been told Izzy has been found but she is in a bad way and is on her way to the hospital. I called scarlet and Downey and let them know what was happening and they said they would come to the hospital as soon as possible. I'm pacing waiting to hear something, I hear the doors crash open and I see Izzy being rolled in by paramedics.

"Omg iz" I rush over and I can barley see her face, she is covered in blood and her leg looks broken.
"Is she okay?"
"Mr Evans we need to get her seen to now, just please wait and I promise we will let you know as soon as possible"
I nod and watch them wheel my best friend away. I'm not a praying man but right now I'm praying to who ever is out there please, please save my friends. I can't loose them. Matthew stirs and lifts his head looking at me.
"Uncle Chris?"
"Hey buddy, they found mummy"
"They did?"
"Yeah. She is just being checked out by the doctors okay"
"Is she okay?"
I pull him into a tight hug "I hope so bud, I really hope so"